Lessons Learned from Dogs may be ordered through Amazon and Barnes & Noble in time for Christmas.
Source: The Dogs’ Best Friend?
We spent a night and day in Menlo Park speaking of religion. David Fisher was on his way to minister to Montanans. We met at a dinner along the CalTrain tracks sponsored by Street Life Ministries of Redwood City.
Fisher explained, “Money answers all things, money distracts from God, and money causes crime. Therefore, I would rather I have only the money I need to answer the things in life I need it to answer. If I have too much money, it will distract me from God and attract people who are criminals.”
- The more organized you faith is, the less God can work through you.
- Organization is always good when it is God running the organization.
- Most people are exposed to micro-managed faith. The person is the manager, not God.
- God is not allowed to flow in their life.
Let God flow in you and your life, through the name of Jesus Christ.
Credit for this should be given to Holly and Dan Dailey, who worked tirelessly in Minneapolis on this project between 1980 and 2005:
Step 1: Make time for reading with your children.
Step 2: Create an environment for reading.
a) Read aloud to kids everyday,
b) Discuss stories, events, and the world around them,
c) Encourage children to learn letters and words,
d) Take children to libraries and bookstores, and
e) Encourage reading and writing as free-time activities.
Step 3: Read good books and talk about them
This information came from Becoming a Nation of Readers – A Simplified View
from the editors of The Five Owls.
written from “Estrella Vista”, 800 Seaman Road, HC-65, Box 243 A, Alpine, West Texas 79830; telephone (432) 371-4257 –
Dear Family and Friends,
Authentic issues of “Wandervogel Diary,” passed into the afterlife with Dan L. Dailey
in November, 2016.
Being his younger brother of five and a half years, I arrived at Estrella Vista
– originally named the Wandervogelhaus –
on December 11, 2016.
That date is between the birthdays of Dan and David’s only blood-sister, Mary Christine Dailey Schultz Neumann [12-10-1949], and “baby brother” David Arthur Francis Niklas Dailey [12-12-1953].
So in the spirit which is part tradition, genetics, respect, and forward searching,
I am asking diary readers to respond with their best efforts to keep the vision,
mission, goals, and projects of The Redemption Project moving into the right direction.
What Dan L. attempted was never a one-man-job.
He will remain the “face” of the movement and one main source
of inspiration for all of us and many more “movers and shakers” to come. I praise Dan’s assignment of Lone Heron to administer The Redemption Project, which I know I could not be successful leading.
Although I am a writer with great interests in justice, politics, and human development, my focus has been with sports, political satire, public health and safety, and comedy – all kinds of humor, including stand-up entertainment.
I think humor has its place. In The Redemption Project, it needs to be applied carefully,
timely, in the proper situation, among a suitable audience, etc., etc., etc.
Your support of Lone Heron, Dan’s son Henry, and many others working on the project
will be appreciated very much.
Where ever I may be writing my funny stuff,
I will be praying, hoping, and thinking about your future successes.
All the best,
Founder of “The Dailey Sun-Chronicles”
St. Dan Louis’ Web-Blog from Estella Vista, West Texas (written by St. Danny in 2009) fyi: DLD passed away on 11-22-2016
My older brother had a thing about numerology, anniversaries (Kennedy assassination conspiracy theories, etc.), justice particularly for minors with a real rough childhood, and establishing a safe haven for those that could benefit from “getting away from it (rat races) all” where the southwest Texas desert air and mountains offer a respite that will last an improved lifetime.
If you have never red any of his writings, now is the time to also pray that Dan L. has no more time to spend in purgatory, which he believed was only a Catholic myth. Enjoy his style and messages often hidden within the paragraphs and diagrams:
HC-65, Box 243 A
Alpine, TX 79830
. Facebook backs down, will no longer censor the iconic ‘Napalm Girl’ war photo by Abby Ohlheiser, The Washington Post September 9, 2016 If you were to pick a handful of images that changed …
Become a ‘Virtual Board of Director’ for Justice, Christian Charity, and “Good Works” for Americans Present and Future !!!
Donations to the Conference of St. Vincent de Paul [c/o 2995 Woodside Rd., #400, Wdsd, CA 94062-2448 . . .
“The Dailey Sun-Chronicles”
d.b.a. Max’s Scout Services & Communications of the Americas, LLC
founder: David A. Dailey, MS, CSP, CM, REA, ATM-G
2995 Woodside Road, Suite 400, M/S 289
c/o the Woodside Mail Office; Betine Lee, Managing Owner
Woodside, California 94062-2448
(650) 701-5482; (808) 800-7017
URL = www.maxsscoutservicesLLC.wordpress.com
November 24, 2016 rescheduled for Saturday, November 26, 2016
Vote Among the Board of Directors
- JimWalkup [of Menlo Park VA]
- Faye[ of Monterey County ]
- ChrisCotton [of 20 Linda Vista, Atherton]
- Don “Blues” Johnson[temporarily From San Jose]
- DavidDailey [of Woodside CA, Aspen CO, Alpine TX, and Bloomington, IN]
Chair to be elected =
Treasurer to be elected =
Alternate Board Members:
- Theresa “Terri”(of Spring Street Station) BS Accounting
- Chris(teller at WFB MP Downtown)
- Joseph (Manager at Chase-Manhattan Bank, West Menlo Park) Hubbard, IIITrustee
- Bishara David Elias “Bob” Wehab (General Manager of the Country Corner)
- Mikal “Mike” Wahab (Co-Owner with Nadia & Bob Wehab of the Country Corner)
- Odie Simms (of East Palo Alto)
Mission(s): Local [MP, EPA, RWC?, PA?]
Vision : Help Others While Helping Ourselves
Goals: Be Productive, Encourage Honesty, Always Be Respectful, Constructive,
Pursue Justice, Facilitate Positive Change, Legal and Transparent
- 97 Santiago Avenue, Atherton lot
- 2150 Monterey Contreras’2nd house
- Collect Contributions / Donations for Saint Vincent de Paul in Northern California and Western Colorado [Garfield, Pitkin, and Eagle Counties] Set up in Menlo Park: 1) 5 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. most days at Peet’s #2. 2) 10:30 – 11:30 at Walgreen’s/or back of Wells Fargo by ATM, 3) 11:30 – 1:00 p.m. at Mc Donald’s, 4) 1:00 – 3:00 in front of Walgreen’s; 5) 3:00 pm – 4:30 at Peet’s University & Santa Cruz Ave.
- 3207 Alameda de las Pulgas = Country Corner Deli and Market
- Set in 2020 movie Script – “CC Spaced Oddities”
- Settings: 2001 [CC] and 2010 [“CC – Germ Warfare”] movies production
- 3214 Alameda de las Pulgas + “Safety [pin] For All” @ Circle of Friends Preschool (in the business of teaching 2, 3, 4, and 5 year-olds for over 33 years in the San Francisco Bay Area… since 1985 in West Menlo Park)
- Archangels Book [draft] with Father Ed of St. Francis of Assisi, East Palo Alto
7 and 8. Sell Cookbook = Confessions of an Oenophile and Lessons Learned from Dogs
- Assist MP  Homeless; Over 12 on-the-street in today’s rain, under 12 in the Life Moves’ Hotel de Zink (being hosted this month only by Menlo.Church)
- Help-Up the East Palo Alto  Unemployed
- Encourage Opportunity Center/ Life Moves / Maple Street Clients (94061)
- Assist 802 Brewster Clients / Improve County Health System between Daly City and Smenlo Parke
- Litigation In-Process within California Superior Court – – Dailey [all presently Pro-Se] v.
Dailey v. MPPD [City of Menlo Park]
Dailey v. Samaritan House and Safe Harbor Shelter [So. S.F.]
Dailey v. Lui, Lui, and Fisher (Menlo.Church [formerly Menlo Park Presbyterian Church at 950 Santa Cruz Avenue; Saturday service at 5, Sunday services at 8, 9:30, and 11:00 a.m. PST) = Compassion, Caring, and Recovery mission services and support
Dailey v. Peninsula Family Services [RWC/San Mateo/San Carlos]
Dailey v. Toddler preschool [West Menlo Park]
- Missions in Western Colorado
St. Vincent de Paul Conference establishment
St. Vincent de Paul storefront in Glenwood Springs
- Coordination with Archdiocese of Denver Catholic Charities
- Coordination with Garfield County Salvation Army
- Coordination with discount clothing stores in the three CO counties
- Coordination with the dining rooms in these counties (GWS, Rifle, Aspen, etc.)
- Coordination with Feed My Sheep single and married adult daycare center in Glenwoody Springs, Western Colorado (about 130 miles from Denver)
- ‘Conspiracy Stories’: Giants vs. Chicago Cubs Friday top of the 9th inning; NY Jets – SF 49ers; Stanford Healthcare; UPS v. Dailey; Gerry’s Cakes for the homeless; Bistro Vida + Angelo Mio; etc. Hotel Keen /Hotel Lucent Stanford Hospital lost & Found; County of San Mateo Health System; Teamsters Local 555; Medi-Cal Claim CA216553; Palo Alto Med Foundation Financial Assistance for homeless/intigent
Among the founder’s [D.A.D.] accomplishments:
- As a director, David asserts that our employees at Chinese Hospital went over one year without having an OSHA lost-time injury or illness. We successfully promoted public and employee communications and also started a Toastmasters’ program.
- As a collaborator, our cross-functional team determined how to effectively manage almost 100,000 pieces of 20thCentury office furnishings. At Lockheed, I was assigned to writing a monthly six-page newsletter, rewrite policies and procedures, and implemented a “Safety Watch” employee participation and recognition incentives.
- As a writer, I mastered business writing for over 20 years, published two books, humorous screenplays, researched medical issues, and have been writing web-blogs for over seven years.
- As a speaker, many public speeches were presented concurrent to being a member of Toastmaster International. I gave and received feedback to fellow members for over 20 years.
- As a citizen, I have been actively involved in community activities on a local, state, and national level.This includes two runs for Congress and another unsuccessful election to Sacramento.
Written by: David A. “Buck” Dailey, Founder
Veterans’ Day Annual Celebratory Event in Northern California – – Remembering Buck’s Favorite Patriots Who He Has Known
There will be a huge 11-11-16 parade this morning in downtown San Jose, California!!!
Not appearing (in any particular order):
- 1st Lieutenant A. W. “Bud” Dailey — US Army 1944-45 in Japan post-war occupation after ROTC training at DePauw University, Greencastle, Indiana
- Captain Donald W. Baker – – US Navy pilot; 1942-45 in the Pacific Theater[Bud and Don are the grandfathers of San Francisco native and Interior Designer Anessa Virginia Dailey; only child of the author*]
- Colonel Lee Roberts – – USAF pilot of U-2 and other intelligencia – – One of many great patriots working at Lockheed Missiles & Space Company and Lockheed Engineering & Sciences Company 1985-92
- What is Nancy doing here?!?
- Lt. Colonel Lloyd “Doc” Holliday – – USAF and modern day manager of Occupational Safety Engineering
- Captain Dick Biggs – – US Navy pilot and modern day Systems Safety Engineer
- Lt. Colonel Homer Brem – – US Army fly boy and modern day Systems Safety Engineer
- Captain [Doctor] Baltis Getzendanner – – Maryland Militia from Frederick County, MD 1775-83
~ written by * D.A.F.N. “Buck” Dailey – – served during the end of the Cold War 1985-92 at Lockheed and a Past President (2000 – 2001) of the Silicon Valley/Palo Alto Chapter of the Sons of the American Revolution . . .
FBI / NSA Fail to Sanction Clinton Cronies – Repeat the Same Misfeasance – Security Clearances Should Have Been Revoked for HRC’s Guilty Staffers
Back in July, if it was anyone else security clearances would have been yanked.
Today, federal agencies did not act differently.