Daily Ramblings From The Left Coast
If only more of my friends and business associates would have listened to me last February about pork belly futures. If only I had some of my own money to invest back then… we could have made 50% by now. Imagine putting $12,000.00 in the bank on 2-2-2010 and watching it grow to be worth over $18,000 today!
No federal savings and loan can do that these days.
No thanks to the so called Patriot Act! It has not helped the banking business one iota!
In the past, trading subsides during summer vacations so the market cannot slide too far. Like last week, one bad day will be enough for the stock market. Hopefully, smaller volumes will save the market from its foul self.
Speaking of foul, the Obamas swam in the Gulf of Mexico last week to demonstrate how safe it is to do. Expect more grey hair on the President’s scalp this week.
- Watch ARUN = Aruba Networks ($16.84). This provides enterprise mobility software that enables secure access to data, voice and video applications. ARUN went over $10/share in December 2009.
- Watch ALTR = Altera ($24.94). Altera manufactures complex programmable logic devices for telecom and industrial markets.
- Watch CRUS = Cirrus Logic ($18.67)
- Watch HS = Healthspring ($18.00)
- Watch MRX = Medicis Pharmaceuticals ($26.60)
- Watch AGP = Amerigroup ($38.10)
- Watch PRGO = Perrigo Companies ($58.94)
- Watch WCRX = Warner Chilcott ($28.26)
Copyright CCX – Max’s Scout Services & Communications, LLC
For Musement Only