“For Musement Only” – All Mic and No Ike’s American Football
For the week of November 16-21, 2010
Announcing a 14-team college parlay and a 16-team pro parlay . . .
On Tuesday evening, we love the Temple’s Owls (-6.5) favored over the Ohio University’s Bobcats.
Holy Toledo is at home Wednesday and a 10 point favorite against weak Bowling Green.
A special NFL matchup on Thursday features the tough Miami Dolphans with the visiting Chicago Bears. Mike likes The Bears (+2.5) but Ike prefers the home team. You pick ’em.
Fresno State’s Bulldogs visit the awful blue turf of Boise State on Friday night. I suppose take the Broncos and give up 29.5 points?!?
Check out the winners with a point spread:
- Stanford Cardinal (-6.5) busses the squad to Berkeley to beat the University of California Golden Bears in what is known as “The Big Game.”
- Indiana Hoosiers (+10) will surprise Papa Joe Paterno and Penn State in the Big Red House.
- Tennessee Volunteers (-9.5) are favored on the road in Nashville versus the Vanderbilt Commodores.
- Wisconsin Badgers (-5.5) can handle the likes of the Michigan Wolverines in the Big House.
- Iowa Hawkeyes (+3.5) at Iowa City can pull the upset over the formerly #1 ranked Buckeyes.
- Mississippi State Bulldogs (+3.5) are the home underdog of the week versus Arkansas’ Pigs.
- Northwestern Wildcats (+7.5) can certainly handle the rugged University of Illinois Fighting Illini.
- North Carolina State Wolfpack (+3.5) has been playing loose and may win big at Chapel Hill, North Carolin.
- University of Miami Florida (+2.5) are going to mount a second half comeback (You just wait and see) at home against the poor Virginia Tech Hokies.
- Notre Dame Fighting Irish vs. Army Black Nights in Giants Stadium of New Jersey – Pick ’em
- Middle Tennessee at Western Kentucky (+4.5)? Both Ike and Mike are going with the WKU Hilltoppers and head coach Willie Taggart!
(to be continued Sunday)
Copyright MMX – Max’s Scout Services & Communications, LLC
( f o r m u s e m e n t o n l y )