All Mic, No Ike – American Football During the Weekend of December 11 & 12
Teddy, Dave, Mike, and Ike put their heads together and think the outcome of many games will please American football fans. Take for instance:
- Navy should be a heavy favorite over Army. Notre Dame fans remember well what the Midshipmen did to them this season. In Yankee Stadium, Army ran out of gas in the second half against the Irish. Expect much of the same this Saturday.
- The home dog of the week are the Arizona Cardinals. We think “take the Cards” versus the Denver Broncos (-4.5).
- How about a Raiders’ upset (+7.5) at the Jaguars. Maybe Jacksonville will win and not cover.
- Cincinati at Pitt. We like the Steelers (-6.5).
- New Jersey Giants (-3.5) at the Minnenoplace Vikings on astroturf.
- Green Bay Packers (-6.5) at the Detroit Lions. So sorry Motown.
- Falcons (-6.5) at Panthers. No contest.
- St. Louis at New Orleans – Take the superbowl champs minus 6.5 points. The Lambs were jinxed on Friday by the USA Today newspaper.
- Seattle at San Francisco – We still like the 49ers (-2.5). Mike is still saying that the Niners will run the table and play in this season’s Super Bowl at Cowboy Stadium.
- Patriots (-3.5) at Bears. It will be a cold victory for the Super Bowl favorite in front of a bunch of drunk fans inside Soldier Field.
- Eagles (-3.5) at Cowboys. Philadelphia has too much riding on this game to give in to the Dallas Cowgirls.
- Ravens (-2.5) at the Houston Texans will be interesting to watch.
Copyright MMX – Max’s Scout Services & Communications, LLC
[ f o r m u s e m e n t o n l y ]
Good luck and enjoy the games!