Another Idea for Jenna
A fellow native Hoosier asked today, “What is the biggest dating dillemma?” I tend to think that the first dillemma is the biggest hurdle. One cannot get to and past second base unless first base is passed.
Maybe most married people have the same issues when they run errands, take vacations, or travel to an event together.
I believe the most important issue is DRIVING. This is the initial dating dilemma… a problem that may persist years into a couples’ marriage life.
The first compatability test is:
- who drives,
- how they drive,
- which way they go,
- where they go,
- when to stop,
- whether the dog goes with,
- what music to listen to,
- which car to take,
- avoiding complaining or pointing out driving errors,
- where to park,
- what can be left safely inside the car or trunk,
- whether the interior and exterior are clean,
- commenting on the dents or poor performance of the car,
- etc. etc. etc.
Good luck and go in safety.
copyright MMXI – Max’s Scout Services & Communications, LLC
Maybe for the first couple dates, both parties should drive separately?