Daily Archives: October 15, 2011
“All Mic, No Ike” – The Dailey Muse –
– for Sunday, October 16 and Monday, October 17, 2011 –
Yesterday, we faired very well (65%) on a dozen college games. We got that Notre Dame bet not losing this weekend; they had a bye.
- Take road underdog Buffalo (+3) and OVER 50 combined points with the New York football Giants in their new fancy, dancey stadium.
- How about road dog Houston (+7.5) against Baltimore.
- No recommendation for the 49ers at Lions (-4; 46)
- Another road dog Carolina (+4.5) at Atlanta with OVER 50 combined points.
- Eagles (-3) on the road at the Washington Redskins.
- Chicago Bears at home Sunday night vs. Minnesota (-8) with OVER 41.5.
- Jets (-6.5) at home Monday – UNDER 42.5 versus the fearless Miami Dolphins.
- Patriots (-6) at home hosting the Cowboys with OVER 55.
- Home dog Tampa Bay (+5) vs. the Nawlins’ Saints.
- Oakland Raiders (-6.5) at home versus the Cleveland Browns.
- Road dog Colts (+7) and OVER 40.5 against the Cincinnati Bengals.
- Packers (-14.5) and OVER 47 versus the hapless St. Louis Lambs.
- Pittsburgh (-12.5) at home vs. Jacksonville and OVER 40.5.
Good luck and enjoy the games!!!
Copyright MMXI – Max’s Scout Services & Communications, LLC
(for musement only)
Today it is Ike, not Mike making the picks of the day. Mike deserves this Sat. off.
#2 Stanford is playing in Pullman, Washington, and they both should score more than 63 and the Cardinal shall win by more than 20 points. Our #1 Wisconsin is hosting Indiana for homecoming and will probably “have a ball.”
The other top five teams in action are on the road and may lose to “the spread.” 6-0 LSU (-16.5) vs Tennessee and 6-0 Alabama (-27) vs Ole Miss are likely to go over combined scores of 45.
In addition to Mississippi, the underdogs of the day are Western Kentucky, Auburn, BYU, and Virginia Tech.
The Hilltoppers are hot and are up against the winless Florida Atlantic Owls in the South Florida heat. WKU are underdogs by 2.5; this should be easy money, so take under 44 in a parlay.
Other games being played down south are:
- Clemson (-7.5) at Maryland (under 53.5 points)
- VA Tech (+7) at Wake Forest (over 50)
- Florida at Auburn (+2.5 and over 50)
- Georgia Bulldogs (-12) at Nashville vs Vanderbilt (over 42)
Two other Pac-Ten (Twelve) Conference games can help you rake in the dough:
- BYU (+3) at Oregon State Beavers (under 51)
- Arizona State at #8 Oregon (-14; look at the under set at 66)
Good luck and enjoy the games!
copyright 2011 – Max’s Scout Services, LLC
[ for musement only ]