NFL Week #3 – Only 6 Unbeaten Teams
– It is hard to find any clear favorites this weekend, but Mic and Ike could come up with a winning 10-team parlay. Few teams remain unbeaten. The unbeaten Philly Eagles travel to the southwest to play the unbeaten Cardinals (+3) – This may be the only ‘home dog’ of the day – figure less than 42 combined points scored.
Ike won’t predict any winners from these games:
- Rama at Bears (-7; o/u 43)
- Bucs (+8; o 45.5) at Cowboys
- 49ers (-7; u43) at Vikings
- Lions (-3.5; u 46.5) at Titans
- Bengals at Redskins (-3; o 50)
- Jets at Dolphins (+3; o 41)
- Packers (-3; u 46) at Seahawks on Monday night
- Falcons at Chargers (-3; u 47.5)
- Steelers (-3.5; 45.5) at Raiders – The Oakland Raiders sure need a win. They have been outscored 57 to 27 in their first two games. The Steelers’ defense is tough – they shut out the Jets in the second half last weekend.
Mic and Ike agreed to make a good parlay out of these games:
- Chiefs at Saints (-8.5; o 53) – both teams have bad defenses
- Bills (-3; o 44.5) at Browns – Buffalo scored 35 points in 3 quarters last Sunday. Now it looks like enough winnings to pay the bills.
- Patriots at Ravens (-3; u 39) – These teams have only allowed 33 and 37 points during two games – Baltimore has the home field advantage
- Houston Texans (-2; u 44.5) at the Broncos – The superior Texan defense has held opponents to only 17 points
- Jacksonville Jags at the Colts (-3; o 43) – The lowly Jaguars have only scored a total of 30 points during two games
Good luck and enjoy the games!
+ + + + +
[ for musement only ]
copyright 2012 – Max’s Scout Services & Communications, LLC –