Fifty  is the New Thirty [30 Years-Old] – #3 in a series of essays
Seniors, please hold up your end. Do your part.
Medical science progress has allowed human being to live longer than Jesus Christ.
Some folks may assume that you suffer from some mental disease.
Do not give the rest of the older 50+ people a bad reputation.
Let us all avoid future ridicule and devilish laughter behind our backs.
At your age, greater stress could lead to a heart attack or major stroke.
By all means, remember:
- Stop blocking aisles at the supermarket and drug stores!
- Do not become a lech or a cougar.
- Don’t complain without thinking first.
- Refrain from leaving oral novels as messages on younger Americans’ voicemail.
5. By all means, learn some of the new technologies:
Remote control operations
Smart phone applications
Read popular blogs on the Internet
6. Don’t speak louder than necessary in public and into the cell phone.
7. Keep your old stories and anecdotes short when younger folks are listening.
You do not want folks saying behind your back… that older people are crazy.
= = = = =
Max’s Scout Services & Communication of the Americas, LLC
[ for musement only ]