Pie Tasting Open House at Country Corner this Saturday!
Saturday, November 23, 2013
11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. PST
Dear Valued and Esteemed Customer:
We would like to appeal to your Thanksgiving appetite with a recently published Persimmon Pie Filling and Pudding recipe.
This recipe appeared in our family cookbook, Confessions of an Oenophile, in 2008:
• A dozen fresh persimmons grown locally, then distributed by Country Corner
• San Mateo County honey (from the Country Corner Deli & Market)
• Brown Sugar from C&H of Hercules
• Nutmeg (check out Penzey’s Spice store along Santa Cruz Avenue in downtown Menlo)
• Condensed contented cow or goat Milk (from the Country Corner Deli & Market) or canned Coconut Milk
Package of Jello-brand “Golden Egg Custard”
If you need to contact me, please send me an e-mail.
Thank you for considering buying my cookbook.
I look forward to eating with you soon.
David A. F. N. Dailey, MS, CSP, CM, REA, ATM-G
Author of Confessions of an Oenophile – An American Family Cookbook
cc: Bluchild Baking Company