Monthly Archives: November 2016
. Facebook backs down, will no longer censor the iconic ‘Napalm Girl’ war photo by Abby Ohlheiser, The Washington Post September 9, 2016 If you were to pick a handful of images that changed …
Veterans’ Day Annual Celebratory Event in Northern California – – Remembering Buck’s Favorite Patriots Who He Has Known
There will be a huge 11-11-16 parade this morning in downtown San Jose, California!!!
Not appearing (in any particular order):
- 1st Lieutenant A. W. “Bud” Dailey — US Army 1944-45 in Japan post-war occupation after ROTC training at DePauw University, Greencastle, Indiana
- Captain Donald W. Baker – – US Navy pilot; 1942-45 in the Pacific Theater[Bud and Don are the grandfathers of San Francisco native and Interior Designer Anessa Virginia Dailey; only child of the author*]
- Colonel Lee Roberts – – USAF pilot of U-2 and other intelligencia – – One of many great patriots working at Lockheed Missiles & Space Company and Lockheed Engineering & Sciences Company 1985-92
- What is Nancy doing here?!?
- Lt. Colonel Lloyd “Doc” Holliday – – USAF and modern day manager of Occupational Safety Engineering
- Captain Dick Biggs – – US Navy pilot and modern day Systems Safety Engineer
- Lt. Colonel Homer Brem – – US Army fly boy and modern day Systems Safety Engineer
- Captain [Doctor] Baltis Getzendanner – – Maryland Militia from Frederick County, MD 1775-83
~ written by * D.A.F.N. “Buck” Dailey – – served during the end of the Cold War 1985-92 at Lockheed and a Past President (2000 – 2001) of the Silicon Valley/Palo Alto Chapter of the Sons of the American Revolution . . .
FBI / NSA Fail to Sanction Clinton Cronies – Repeat the Same Misfeasance – Security Clearances Should Have Been Revoked for HRC’s Guilty Staffers
Back in July, if it was anyone else security clearances would have been yanked.
Today, federal agencies did not act differently.
What is the problem? Marginalizing innocent people. A stigma just makes the problems worse. Encourage others to take a better view of the mental health issues and consequences: Bias/bigotry,…
Source: REPRINT: M.H. Stigma
classic from 1964
Not being a regular TV viewer and having already voted in the 2016 presidential election, I was interested to learn on the radio recently that Hillary is dusting off Lyndon Johnson’s famous “Daisy Girl” ad against Barry Goldwater from 1964. Apparently, there are no political feces too petrified for use in this election:
Then Youtube’s automatic playback of Hillary’s ads kicked in, I found these extremely interesting, too:
Like I said in an earlier post, I’m out of this election now. I’ve already voted. But if Comey can insert himself into this election at such a late date, and now with the FBI’s latest unexpected release of documents from Bill Clinton’s controversial pardon of Marc Rich (the husband of a Democratic donor who fled to Switzerland after being indicted on tax evasion and other charges), I feel just fine about adding my own two cents…
View original post 140 more words