Daily Archives: November 11, 2016
Veterans’ Day Annual Celebratory Event in Northern California – – Remembering Buck’s Favorite Patriots Who He Has Known
There will be a huge 11-11-16 parade this morning in downtown San Jose, California!!!
Not appearing (in any particular order):
- 1st Lieutenant A. W. “Bud” Dailey — US Army 1944-45 in Japan post-war occupation after ROTC training at DePauw University, Greencastle, Indiana
- Captain Donald W. Baker – – US Navy pilot; 1942-45 in the Pacific Theater[Bud and Don are the grandfathers of San Francisco native and Interior Designer Anessa Virginia Dailey; only child of the author*]
- Colonel Lee Roberts – – USAF pilot of U-2 and other intelligencia – – One of many great patriots working at Lockheed Missiles & Space Company and Lockheed Engineering & Sciences Company 1985-92
- What is Nancy doing here?!?
- Lt. Colonel Lloyd “Doc” Holliday – – USAF and modern day manager of Occupational Safety Engineering
- Captain Dick Biggs – – US Navy pilot and modern day Systems Safety Engineer
- Lt. Colonel Homer Brem – – US Army fly boy and modern day Systems Safety Engineer
- Captain [Doctor] Baltis Getzendanner – – Maryland Militia from Frederick County, MD 1775-83
~ written by * D.A.F.N. “Buck” Dailey – – served during the end of the Cold War 1985-92 at Lockheed and a Past President (2000 – 2001) of the Silicon Valley/Palo Alto Chapter of the Sons of the American Revolution . . .