Just a Thought: A Reflection on Republican History – Avoiding a Constitutional Crisis, Preserving the Republic, and Fostering World Peace
Could the Republican Party do the U.S. and the world a favor?
May we take a lesson from history?
It was done during the 1970’s.
In the name of the party of Abraham Lincoln and by the grace of God, can it happen again?
(1) The Speaker of the House of Representatives changed prior to the mid-term election of 1974, with a presidential election looming in 1976.
(2) The dishonorable Vice President (Spiro Agnew / like Mike Pence) was replaced.
(3) The sitting President (RMN) resigned with some dignity and many accomplishments.
(4) The Vice President (Gerald Ford) seamlessly assumed the Presidency.
(5) A respectable Vice President (former New York Governor Nelson Rockefeller) was selected.
(6) The U. S. House of Representatives democratically elected a new Speaker of the House (who follows the VP as next in-line to succeed the President of the United States of America (POTUS)).
Given the Trade War, military conflicts, resignation of today’s Speaker, and recent alliance of Russia – China – Syria, perhaps Americans should pursue the best options.
So help US God.
~ Max’s Scout Services & Communications of the Americas, LLC ~
[ not necessarily for musement only ]
Posted on April 12, 2018, in crime, Joe Biden, L O V E, Patriotism, Politics, Public Health & Safety, Risk Management, Socioeconomics, Stock and Commodities and tagged animals, bitch, California, China, Colorado, common sense, Italy, Russia, Syria, women. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.