Category Archives: Homeless and Transitional Living
it is so written in July 2020 (Foggy Bottom, D.C.) – Nothing much too good about the last 3.5 years *except for $1.2K check. Bad is all the deaths in America and Kurds in Syria.
Ugly is the rest of it.
To be continued until mid-January 2021 . . .
New Humourous Book coming out, soon: AMERICAN HUMOR DURING THE 2020 (2019) CORONA-BEER-VIRUS DISINFORMATION CAMPAIGN triggered by the DJ-Trump-Mike Pence White House
American humor during the 2020 coronabeerviral disinformation Campaign triggered by the Tump-Pence White House -( Spring 2020 prior to the Electoral College vote ) – United States (and disjointed) States of America –
Tune into Pandora music radio, Channel 5 (CBS in San Fran), WLS-TV and Radio (in Chicago), the Daily-Journal (printed in Santa Mateo, Northern California), the Indianapolis Star (still printed in Indy), and the South Bend Tribune (printing outsourced to Latino/Latina minority-small-business in Niles, Michigan). Details will be released during Holy Week prior to Easter Sunday (April 12, 2020).
The book is co-authored by Princess V. von Dailey (a Canadian), Jessie R. Cooksey (of Berkeley, CA), and D. A. F. N. “Buck” Dailey (baptized Catholic and presently of Woodside’s Max’s Scout Services & Communications of the Americas, formerly a college student at Indiana University and the University of California, Santa Cruz; currently publishing six web-blogs * , who are currently shopping for venture capitalist in the Shallow Alto and Smenlo Park, Northern California Areas near Silicon Valley) !!!
Stay tuned . . . the Caltrain is coming up and down the San Francisco Peninsula and the Silicon Valley from Gilroy (from the south) to San Francisco (5th and King Streets) with stops in Sunnyvale (location of Lockheed-Martin and Google, Inc.), Palo Alto (location of Leland Stanford Junior University, and multiple venture capitalists), Smenlo Park (where skyscrapters are beginning, home of Facebook, the Menlo Park Fire Pretection District [reponsders at 9-11], and more venture capitalist firms, and “Deadwood With” (site of nightclub and topless bar close=downs, Santa Mateo (where the Princess hangs out with her publisher), and Colma (there are millions of dead bodies buried here, a larger population of people than Oakland-San Jose – and San Francisco combined)/
- Buck Bruggner-Dailey has not been hit by an on-coming Caltrain yet, but he has already lost his hearing at the upper range… good thing dogs can respond to his dog whistle!
PSA #3 Regarding Covid-19 Issues – Prevention Methods / Epidemiology that Most Healthcare Professions Agree – Plus Resilience Building of People (Host), Taking Action (Environment), and Managing the Viral Threats (Agent)
Making Effective Attempts to Manage the Public Health Scare (March 7, 2020) –
CDC = Center of Dailey Control, Woodside, CA 94062-2448 –
There are more than a dozen things that competent healthcare and medical research professionals agree should be done now. Taking a look at the big picture, the Indiana University School of Public Health has published eight aspects of Total Wellness:
In general, do what you would normally do. Do not feel that you have to cancel all instances where you may contact any virus. If you are feeling well and have a resilience/resistance to acquiring an illness, do not worry. Worry and anxiety could lower one’s natural defenses.
To be on the safe side, tweek your routine. Particularly if you can think of ways to lower your potential exposure to pathogens. Remember, people get colds and three-day flu this time of year annually. In addition, eliminate unhealthy habits.
Apply the Host – Agent – Environment analysis. Knowledgable people understand that they have more control over ‘host factors.’ Therefore, take action about how the host may become more resilient toward the agent. Some environmental factors may be beyond peoples’ ability to control. The characteristics of the viral agent are often specific.
The Covid 19 Virus is a new phenomenon. Medical researchers are beginning to understand this virus’ characteristics. There are a number of things that healthcare professionals recommend should be done to prevent the spread of this strain, pneumonia, and other viruses.
- How to manage coughing – If possible, cough in a room alone and clean up after thyself. My Mom always told me that coughing is good – this action naturally gets bad stuff out of your body. Maintain your good manners and practice common sense.
- Sneezing into disposable tissue is recommended. Droplets could be dispersed more than 18 inches away.
- How not to touch the eyes, nose, and mouth with contaminated hands. Be more vigilant and less careless.
- Personal hygiene is very important. In particular, washing hands must be done with at least 20 seconds of running water. Water removes the germs from your fingers, palm, and wrists.
- Eat well. Take vitamins. Keep to the correct schedule for taking prescribed medicines. A good diet will help keep your resilience high.
- Practice ‘universal precautions.’ If one expels blood or other bodily fluids, clean it up. An effective, inexpensive way to cleanse potentially contaminated areas is a 10% solution of bleach. Utilize personal protective equipment, such as disposable gloves during housekeeping.
- Exercise the best you can; remember, not everyone can work out like a triathlete.
- Sleep well. Sleep more and take naps if you are not feeling your best. If you are stuck at work, ask the boss tor a long break or the rest of the day off.
- Isolation and separation of people…
- Obtaining medical care: Do so immediately when it is necessary!
- Self-care is a daily responsibility. Clean bodies can frustrate ‘Mr. Germ.”
- “Ready – Set – Go “ Emergency responders are promoting this approach in California. Planning and preparation should be completed before an urgent contingency/hazard is encountered. Get ready for viral exposures – Set up prevention and mitigation measures – then GO ahead and implement the prescribed procedures in a timely and effective manner with trained and qualified personnel, necessary equipment, and the required support services and follow up,
- Be proactive . . . and use “common sense.” Notice that “common sense” is not so common. In fact, in the book Lessons Learned from Dogs, the author points out that dogs seem to be smarter than 50% of human beings.
- Avoid harmful habits. Change your routine to make it safer and healthier.
- Maintain a positive attitude. Negativity, worry, anxiety, and certain triggering events can lower a person’s ability to fight off onset of illness, injury, and disease.
- Think about the health of others. If taking care of yourself is not your priority, think about other peoples’ health and safety. This should be your motivation. Do not do anything that exposes vulnerable humans and other living things to harm.
copyright MMXX – Max’s Scout Services & Communications of the Americas –
** Reprinting this information is permissible **
(Santa Mateo, Northern California just on the map above The Silicone Valley industries) February 29, 2020 – The Dailey Sun~Chronicles exclusive report –
There are three reasons and about a dozen contributing factors. Unfortunately the so-called “safety net” ignores the damage done to single, disabled, Caucasian folk.
Reason #2 – Education and Experience, or Lack of Any: Some people are pretty ignorant. In Dailey’s second book, Lessons Learned from Dogs, he states that dogs are smarter than 50% of human beings. In addition to holding a bachelor and masters degree from I.U., he earned two certificates for college credit from UCSC. His professional experiences span all industries except petrochemical or shipbuilding.
Third Reason: Cultural Complications – We really need translators to communicate with many of our next-door neighbors, land owners/landloords and landladies. If the issues get to the state Superior Court system, translators in over 20 languages can be arranged. In the olden days, people used to talk in public. Nowadays, most Americans are self-absorbed with their smart cell phones.
David A. Dailey recalls working for a defense contractor as an Environmental, Health, Safety engineer in Sunnyvale and at NASA Ames Research Center – Mountain View’s Moffett (Naval) Field – that everyone received annual briefings/workshops on respecting diversity. This was way back in 1987!
Lockheed’s customers reimbursed our company, plus an administrative expense fee, regularly. See, most of our customers were federal organizations (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, CIA, FBI, Special Programs) that promote America’s constitutional values. Our customers received the best engineered, reliable products ever made in exchange for encouraging us (there were over 30,000 employees served by our HQ department) to be physically and mentally fit by taking continuing education along with doing our daily jobs.
In 1992 after the “Cold War” cooled down, David A. Dailey found employment in the healthcare and biotechnology industries until his formal retirement (left the California Department of Public Health in November 2008); since then, David has been a victim of violent crime and domestic abuse more than four times in San Mateo, East Palo Alto, and Redwood City.
On the positives . . . David has enjoyed his latest vocation as a non-fiction writer, politico, lobbyist, congressional or state senate candidate, humorist, stand-up comic, Roman Catholic advocate, advocate for ‘houseless’ people in the Midwest, Rocky Mountains, Hawai’i, and California, job coach, risk management consultant, proponent of an ‘Anti-Stigma Campaign for Americans Receiving Mental Health Care’, essayist, newspaper contributor, restaurant and hotel critic, secret recipes author with
Confessions of An Oenophile: An American Family Cookbook,
creator of Lessons Learned from Dogs,
and A Book of Angels)
and a handful of funny screenplays and pilot musical sit-coms like “Dr. Wu”, “Fast Forward to the Past,” “Two Flew into the Seagulls’ Nest,” and “Country Corner”) from working about 30 years as an Environmental Protection, Occupational Safety, Industrial Hygiene, Hazardous Waste Management, Emergency Response and Contingency Planning, Risk Management and Safety Director, and other tasks as assigned (most notably, the monthly six-page EHS bulletins, monthly safety-message campaign manufacturing calendars, the soon-to-be-infamous “Safety Watch” employee involvement and award program, and personal protective equipment (PPE) provision and annual certification programs).
Now back to domestic abuse . . .
The scales of justice, respect, and consideration are now so un-balanced that single white men have few community resources. If one has children under 18, was an immigrant, was a green card-carrying worker in Silicon Valley, or had a non-white skin color, one would have more resources to protect himself. For instance, CORA within the County of San Mateo does NOT serve people in crisis unless ther are children or if the two parties are romantically engaged AND the County office of Adult Protective Services pays little attention to abuse received by single men.
In this socioeconomic environment, renters in shared housing CANNOT pick or offer approval of roommates. Landlords are able to ignore instances unless the Courts intervene. Unless local rent control laws prohibit it, landlords can charge what they wish and choose not to respond to complaints or comply even with fire safety standards.
Contributing Factor A: Slavery. Yep, seems like everyone except a “Trumpster” lives from paycheck to paycheck, Social Security benefit check to the next month’s funds, hand-out to hand-out, etc. etc. etc. Yes, it is a different form of human trafficking.
An interesting study took place about the hiring practices of big Silicon Valley companies, like Facebook. One finding was that people who graduated from local high schools and community colleges are not hired, in favor of importing green-carded workers from India, Red China, Russia, and some European and South and Central American citizens.
[to be continued later; catch ‘ya later; I need a nap, Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz]
copyright MMXX – Max’s Scout Services & Communications of the Americas
[for musement only – permissions granted to republish any of this article/essay]
From the Aspen Daily News
weren’t around when Eisenhower warned of the “military industrial complex” (“& Congress”, originally written & later deleted from his rough draft speech), yet Vietnam happened anyways didn’t it?! Help stop global war’ming (apostrophe intentional!)!! https://youtu.be/wxfo-w0ptEo
Since I know you guys were not around when this was said. I thought it would be good to update your views on Communism. See any similarities? Hear comes the manipulative matrix propaganda, as seen hear below:
TRUER WORDS HAVE NEVER BEEN SPOKEN…
A sobering reminder.
Almost exactly sixty years ago since Russia’s Khrushchev delivered his message to the UN … his prediction for America. TV coverage of him banging his shoe on the podium. At that time, the word ‘communism’ was feared throughout our nation. Now here is some food for thought, if it does not make us choke! Do you remember September 29, 1959?
THIS WAS HIS ENTIRE QUOTE:
“Your children’s children will live under communism, You Americans are so gullible. No, you won’t accept communism outright; but we will keep feeding you small doses of socialism until you will finally wake up and find you already have Communism. We will not have to fight you; We will so weaken your economy, until you will fall like overripe fruit into our hands.” “The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.”
Remember, socialism leads to Communism So, how do you create a Socialistic State?
There are 8 levels of control. Read the following recipe:
1) Healthcare – Control healthcare and you control the people.
2) Poverty – Increase the poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them.
3) Debt – Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.
4) Gun Control – Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government That way you are able to create a police state.
5) Welfare – Take control of every aspect (food, housing, income) of their lives because that will make them fully dependent on the government.
6) Education – Take control of what people read and listen to and take control of what children learn in school.
7) Religion – Remove the belief in God from the Government and schools because the people need to believe in ONLY the government knowing what is best for the people.
8) Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. Eliminate the middle class. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to tax the wealthy with the support of the poor .
This should be a wake up call to every U.S. Citizen (Citizen being a key word), as we are seeing this take place right now, today!
Answer this question honestly. Is this not the current Democrat agenda???
It’s YOUR America – You decide what you want for yourself and your loved ones – and then act accordingly
Yes, you are correct if you said and spelled his name correctly: Oros Vasile and his lovely wife.
Oros resurrected the only remaining hardware/general store in the so-called well-managed City of Menlo Park. Smenlo Park is now showing growing pains not yet seen since the sale of Sun Microsystems land, along an “(un) protected” estuary, to Facebook Corporation.
Yes, Oros Vasile is now the owner of Ace Hardware along once-thriving Santa Cruz Avenue. He now manages a half-block of retail zoned properties on the north side of the boulevard.
I will try.
I give up, I do not need to hear any further evidence. DJ Trump is guilty of Extortion, Bribery, Abuse of Power, and another seven (7) counts of high crimes and Miss Demeanors – as specified by the United States Constitution.
What I wrote in essays from last September and October are still true today. Nothing has changed the facts of the so-called Perfect Call.
Trumper in the US Senate
Intimidation, not pressured, is how to describe the Abuse of Executive Branch Powers.
Guilty on all counts. Now the Senate must convict Trump and Trumpism.
Trumpism is a very Dangerous Illness.
Rose Garden at the White House
Friday, October 25, 2019
With two month until Christmas, more than 50% of those polled are fed up with lies, misuse of the English language, gaffs in world and domestic affairs . . . strategically, can we trust one to light this season’s Christmas tree or pardon a turkey or two before Thanksgiving.
The real “houx” is how his-nibs keeps spinning the news despite all the facts disproving most every thing that is tweeted and that which comes out of his mouth.
Our elected leaders rather should not act childlike and quit telling fibs.
Fortunately, there is some joy and truth in the District of Columbia. The National League Pennant Winners are leading the annual World Series 2 games to nil.
Friday and Saturday nights, the Washington Nationals are hosting Game 3 and 4 of the World Series. President Trump was NOT invited to attend nor throw out a first pitch. Meanwhile, his-nibs flies to South Carolina for another pep rally.
All 50% of Americans or more want for Christmas is that Trump and Pence are impeached. Perhaps they will resign before a trial in the US Senate… we can only hope that a more honest politicialn will pardon the turkey in 2019.
A BOOK OF ANGELS – – – ready for sale . . . first printing cost = $64.95 + shipping + tax (9% California) + handling
A BOOK OF ANGELS
over 160 pages
plus over 90 full-color illustrations of angels