Category Archives: Homeless and Transitional Living
written from “Estrella Vista”, 800 Seaman Road, HC-65, Box 243 A, Alpine, West Texas 79830; telephone (432) 371-4257 –
Dear Family and Friends,
Authentic issues of “Wandervogel Diary,” passed into the afterlife with Dan L. Dailey
in November, 2016.
Being his younger brother of five and a half years, I arrived at Estrella Vista
– originally named the Wandervogelhaus –
on December 11, 2016.
That date is between the birthdays of Dan and David’s only blood-sister, Mary Christine Dailey Schultz Neumann [12-10-1949], and “baby brother” David Arthur Francis Niklas Dailey [12-12-1953].
So in the spirit which is part tradition, genetics, respect, and forward searching,
I am asking diary readers to respond with their best efforts to keep the vision,
mission, goals, and projects of The Redemption Project moving into the right direction.
What Dan L. attempted was never a one-man-job.
He will remain the “face” of the movement and one main source
of inspiration for all of us and many more “movers and shakers” to come. I praise Dan’s assignment of Lone Heron to administer The Redemption Project, which I know I could not be successful leading.
Although I am a writer with great interests in justice, politics, and human development, my focus has been with sports, political satire, public health and safety, and comedy – all kinds of humor, including stand-up entertainment.
I think humor has its place. In The Redemption Project, it needs to be applied carefully,
timely, in the proper situation, among a suitable audience, etc., etc., etc.
Your support of Lone Heron, Dan’s son Henry, and many others working on the project
will be appreciated very much.
Where ever I may be writing my funny stuff,
I will be praying, hoping, and thinking about your future successes.
All the best,
Founder of “The Dailey Sun-Chronicles”
National Football League Tries to Punish Patriot QB Thomas Brady from the University of Michigan Wolverines and A Grafted-United States District Court Judge Exhonerates the Cheaters
Colts fans want better, but the Steelers get to put the heat on Tom Brady tonight near Boston, Mass.
In addition to the opening game of the cheatin’ defending super bowl forty-niner winners (the alleged NFL-compliant New England Pats), there are nine better games to bet/wager * upon:
- Pittsburgh (Pennsylvania) Steelers (not the penguins, Panthers, Pirates, or there other teams)
+ 7.5 and over 39.5 at the Old England Patriots tonight, Thursday, September 10, 2015
- Green Bay Packers (-14.5 and over 21.5) at Chicago’ Soldier Field versus the Bears on Sunday
- Any team playing the San Francisco 49ers this weekend
- The Oakland (not LA-LA) Raiders +20.5, and over 49.5) either on-the-road or at home in Oakland Alameda County Coliseum
- Texans Rangers (-8.5) in Houston versus the visiting bums
- Chicago Cubs (not the Chicago Bears, not the Chicago Black Hawks, and not the Chicago White Hose)
- Any team playing the Seattle Seahawks on-the-road this weekend
- Your Indianapolis (no longer in Baltimore, MD) Colts or Horses (-3.5; over 33.5 total points)
- Not the Cincinnati Bengals for 10 weeks out of 16 games this 2015-16 season
- Not the Chicago Bears (but the Cubbies) win this weekend
- Not the New Jersey Jets (prediction: Jets 7-9 this coming season; Dolphins make the playoffs from the East Division of the American Football Congress)
- Not the other teams who cheat (eg. Rams, Vikings, Patriots, team of referees/field and press box officials approved by Commissioner Pete Goodell, and Dallas Cowboys)
- Miami Dolphins (+16.5; over 29.5) and their great Dol-fans and Cheerleaders
- Your Denver Broncos (-8.5; over 38.5) playing most any NFL team this season (but the Baltimore-Indy Colts, Oakland-San Jose-Sacramento Raiders, Massachusetts Pats, or New Jersey Giants excepted)
* Note only $50.00 wagers accepted
Pls. use PayPal or UPS
Max’s Scout Services & Communications of the Americas, LLC
[ for musement only ]
Reno Nevada – Shameful Reno, Nevada and Their So-Called Catholic Charities of Northern Nevada (CCNA)
Coast-to-Coast Risk Management
Glenwood Springs, CO 81602-0777
Woodside, CA 94062-2448
Intro: Home is where the heart and body are; therefore the Reno ghetto Record Street neighborhood is home to hundreds of people of mixed races and religious views.
Fact and Question: The Catholic Charities of Northern Nevada (CCNA) have been given 100 grand for the homeless issues. What is this going to be used? I suspect almost nothing will filter down to any homeless people.
Why did the City of Reno do this? What else is the City of Reno doing, if anything?
In my opinion, the City should have given the Resource Center more than $100,000.00.
My experiences with the Roman Catholic Charities of Northern Nevada have all – all – been negative. Furthermore, I assert that they have been using the name of Saint Vincent in-vain!
St. Vincent DePaul Society is not affiliated with the CCNA.
Robin Williams’ memory lives on…
Recite one of Robin’s jokes:
Watch one of Robin’s movies:
Say prayers and take action to prevent suicides in your community:
A southbound train struck a person on the tracks at about 4:20 p.m. near the 22nd Street station in San Francisco, Caltrain officials said Friday afternoon.
Emergency personnel are at the scene, according to Caltrain officials. Officials said the person was on the tracks illegally.
The train has about 400 passengers on board and trains in both the southbound and northbound directions are stopped due to the collision, according to Caltrain.
There have been more deaths along the Union Pacific train tracks already in 2015 than there were ‘alleged suicides’ during the twelve months of 2014.
SUGGESTIONS FOR THE SAN FRANCISCO PENINSULA
• Cal-Train / San Mateo Transit Agency / Union Pacific Railroad MUST lead by taking immediate action.
(The only visible thing the train company has done is to post black and white signs with an 800 help number leading to desks in Nebraska!)
• All transit police agencies – including Bay Area Rapid Transit police – need to act professionally and responsibly, as soon as possible.
• City of Menlo Park, City of San Mateo, City of Mountain View, Town of Atherton and other peace officers should get involved in a positive manner.
• The Sheriffs of Santa Clara, San Mateo, and San Francisco counties are elected to serve and protect the people. They MUST require the owners of the railroad properties where dead bodies have been found to follow all applicable laws and urge immediate engineering and administrative improvements!
copyright 2013 – Max’s Scout Services & Communications, LLC –
Hadn’t had a hit all morning
It is true; I haven’t had a hit all day.
St. Mateo, pray for us.
It is a day to be on time in St. Palo.
You’ve probably heard very little about Saint Palo Alto the patron saint of Stanford University. Seems like ol’ Mrs. Leland Stanford moonlighted with her Presbyterian church in Menlo Park.
It may be best to be back among the brethren to living in the present. Remember, don’t space it out. Got the women waiting. Time to reveal all. Please try to be modest, sexy, hot, discrete, and understandable.
9:29 a.m. and all is a little blurred suddenly at this moment.
Good thing that I took a hit before leaving the train depot. Some sort of Sativa lozenge… honey-lemon they call it. Very tasty, fruitful, with a pleasant grassy taste.
The plan is simple. Heal thyself by the grace of God.
Take energy in an efficient way and rechannel that into the plan. Use 10% of brain cells to manage the execution.
Upon arrival at St. Palo we stumbled into the esteemed Opportunity Center for the Homeless. No way to see a counselor, so staff urged me to hangout and wait for something or other to happen; waste time.
Not to be deterred, I rambled out the door toward the ladies’ medical office. Time. OK. On time.
But this living in the past, rather than in thee moment, is mindblowing. Even if my consciousness was not too stoned, maybe I would not be so concerned and perhaps very, very, worried.