Category Archives: Joe Biden
Just a Thought: A Reflection on Republican History – Avoiding a Constitutional Crisis, Preserving the Republic, and Fostering World Peace
Could the Republican Party do the U.S. and the world a favor?
May we take a lesson from history?
It was done during the 1970’s.
In the name of the party of Abraham Lincoln and by the grace of God, can it happen again?
(1) The Speaker of the House of Representatives changed prior to the mid-term election of 1974, with a presidential election looming in 1976.
(2) The dishonorable Vice President (Spiro Agnew / like Mike Pence) was replaced.
(3) The sitting President (RMN) resigned with some dignity and many accomplishments.
(4) The Vice President (Gerald Ford) seamlessly assumed the Presidency.
(5) A respectable Vice President (former New York Governor Nelson Rockefeller) was selected.
(6) The U. S. House of Representatives democratically elected a new Speaker of the House (who follows the VP as next in-line to succeed the President of the United States of America (POTUS)).
Given the Trade War, military conflicts, resignation of today’s Speaker, and recent alliance of Russia – China – Syria, perhaps Americans should pursue the best options.
So help US God.
~ Max’s Scout Services & Communications of the Americas, LLC ~
[ not necessarily for musement only ]
Draft Joe to be the U.S.’s 45th President.
Join US to draft Vice President
Biden to serve another four years in D.C.
Write the Democratic National Committeepersons (130+) demo leaders and your Democratic Party representatives presently serving in the Senate or House.
- Senator Barbara Boxer
- Representative Nancy Pelosi
- Representative Jackie Speier
- Senator Di-Fi Feinstein
- Senator Joe (of Indiana) Donnelley
Vice President Joe Biden and his father have identified four kinds of American politics:
- Labor Politics
- Religious Politics
- Regular Politics
- Cancer Politics
In a concerted effort to get everyone involved and cooperating on-the-same-page, the Vice President [and I wish Joe would become our 45th President] has coined a “Moon Shots Program” for the Cancer Community.
This Cancer Community appears to be operating in its own individualist self-interest. If only researchers, doctors/oncologists, colleges and foundations, patients and their codependents and helpers, philanthropists, and others would work together to find cures for many types of cancer, we Americans who suffer – and the human race – would be better off.
Joe is not far off by comparing the American effort during the 1960s to a current emphasis on cancer solutions and prevention for our current decade, which has only four years remaining.
The urgency is now to get egos and financial incentives directed toward non-selfish results . . . and hurry before my best friend dies!
As national champion Coach Jimmy Valvano said weeks before his death, “Don’t give up, don’t ever give up!”
= = =
Max’s Scout Services and Communications of the Americas, LLC
Woodside, California U.S.A.