Category Archives: Politics
it is so written in July 2020 (Foggy Bottom, D.C.) – Nothing much too good about the last 3.5 years *except for $1.2K check. Bad is all the deaths in America and Kurds in Syria.
Ugly is the rest of it.
To be continued until mid-January 2021 . . .
Republican Convention Initiative to Nominate Candidates that have a Better Chance to Help the Party Nationwide
July 16, 2020
Repubs are upset and very worried that without coattails, they will lose local, state, congressional votes. . . tens of thousands of Americans have died recently. Trump cannot expect to win women vote due to his history of exploiting them and his public demonstrations for decades of bigotry.
Good News: Prevailing Westerly Winds are Blowing Hard Toward White House – Time to Eject the Ideas of Trump Around the Covid 19 Virus, Gun Controls, School Openings, etc. etc. etc.
Hoax of the Day from DC – Discredit medical science and spin the truth and reality. Instead, promote the babble of a former TV game show host as if he is an authority on the Centers for Disease Control.
Mr. Trump’s haughty new york attitude is not healthy or reasonable. It would be better if we had no president in the White House than continue tomorrow with the Pence-Trump Covid 19 Task Force.
This author has a native New Yorker as a roommate. We both have emigrated to Northern California where a more balanced attitude prevails in the populace.
Yes, the good news is that the winds of health and safety are blowing toward our nation’s capital… if only Trump and his ball-less staffers would listen and take immediate action.
Please respond with specifics of how to implement plans.
Mir-a-Lago, Florida – July 11, 2020 – PRESIDENT TRUMP, BARON, AND FIRST LADY SENTENCED TO MANDATORY FORTNIGHT STAY –
The Sun~Chronicles report that the reigning Governor of the “Sunshine State” must enforce the ‘first family’ 14-day quarantine due to legislative action in Tallahassee.
Air marshals have grounded the aged Air Force One on the tarmac and a motorcade was awaiting Mr. Trump and his entourage following their less than successful fundraisers, which followed the president’s luckless participation in a meeting focusing on drug trafficking.
Much of Mr. Trump’s message fell on deaf ears.
The audience questioned the president’s judgement about many issues other than illicit drugs: Covid 19, gun control, schools, social injustice, and the nerve of Trump to commute the criminal sentence of fellow New Yorker ROGER STONE.
There have been more than 60,000 new cases of Covid 19 most days this past week.
The president’s lack of leadership and good judgment has been questioned by examples every day. His priorities are misplaced. His inaction, particularly on both domestic and foreign policies have been inexcusable.
The 14-day ban from being in the White House may be great for the United States.
The president’s chief-of-staff is considering having Donald where mittens at night so that he will not be able to tweet idiotic statements.
WH Fact Checkers Having a Field Day with Trump, Pence, and New Press Secretary Statements since last Monday
Presidential tweets from Camp David this weekend are adding to fact checker burn out.
We should figure that everything from the White House between May and November is a political speech propaganda. Consider this: Over 30 thousand lies have been communicated since January 2017 and countless misleading statements have been made.
The rules for the Trump Administration have been different from the prior 44 presidents. Now in an election year, things will get not better, as will the death toll associated with Covid 19.
It could be amuzing how Trump will put a positive spin on death.
The list of others to blame is also increasing.
Late Night ‘Gaslighting’ from the White House: Eliminating All Immigration – An Effort to Get Ahead of the PR
After a day like 4-20 without smoking a doobie, we might hope that the POTUS would quietly go to bed early.
Not so fast… here comes another tweet.
He needs to figure out how to rescue his public image.
More news in the morning.
Time to Discuss Solutions for CLIMATE CHANGE . . . afterall as we sit at home, let us work on an issue we can manage . . .
Earth – April 1, 2020 (this is not a joke) – GREAT TIME TO WORK ON SOLUTIONS TO CLIMATE CHANGE –
Now, let us have a high-profile discussion of solutions and alternatives for CLIMATE CHANGE. As long as we are sitting around our homes, some of which will be flooded in a decade or so as the polar ice caps and glaciers melt, may we make good use of our time.
Certainly, some of the news cycle about biosafety can include environmental protection and conservation ideas…
Climate Change conditions can be lethal – not just for human beings but countless species.
That is it. This is a life-and-death issue. Scientists know it is a problem. Unfortunately, some political leaders are in denial and inaction – sort of like Trump and Pence were a month ago about Covid-19.
In the USA during an election year, environmental protection is getting some air-time. Given public restraints of social gatherings, the political campaigns have been suspended.
Let us not forget the urgency that governments must react. The sooner the better. The lives of human beings AND many living species of animals and plants are at-risk.
New Humourous Book coming out, soon: AMERICAN HUMOR DURING THE 2020 (2019) CORONA-BEER-VIRUS DISINFORMATION CAMPAIGN triggered by the DJ-Trump-Mike Pence White House
American humor during the 2020 coronabeerviral disinformation Campaign triggered by the Tump-Pence White House -( Spring 2020 prior to the Electoral College vote ) – United States (and disjointed) States of America –
Tune into Pandora music radio, Channel 5 (CBS in San Fran), WLS-TV and Radio (in Chicago), the Daily-Journal (printed in Santa Mateo, Northern California), the Indianapolis Star (still printed in Indy), and the South Bend Tribune (printing outsourced to Latino/Latina minority-small-business in Niles, Michigan). Details will be released during Holy Week prior to Easter Sunday (April 12, 2020).
The book is co-authored by Princess V. von Dailey (a Canadian), Jessie R. Cooksey (of Berkeley, CA), and D. A. F. N. “Buck” Dailey (baptized Catholic and presently of Woodside’s Max’s Scout Services & Communications of the Americas, formerly a college student at Indiana University and the University of California, Santa Cruz; currently publishing six web-blogs * , who are currently shopping for venture capitalist in the Shallow Alto and Smenlo Park, Northern California Areas near Silicon Valley) !!!
Stay tuned . . . the Caltrain is coming up and down the San Francisco Peninsula and the Silicon Valley from Gilroy (from the south) to San Francisco (5th and King Streets) with stops in Sunnyvale (location of Lockheed-Martin and Google, Inc.), Palo Alto (location of Leland Stanford Junior University, and multiple venture capitalists), Smenlo Park (where skyscrapters are beginning, home of Facebook, the Menlo Park Fire Pretection District [reponsders at 9-11], and more venture capitalist firms, and “Deadwood With” (site of nightclub and topless bar close=downs, Santa Mateo (where the Princess hangs out with her publisher), and Colma (there are millions of dead bodies buried here, a larger population of people than Oakland-San Jose – and San Francisco combined)/
- Buck Bruggner-Dailey has not been hit by an on-coming Caltrain yet, but he has already lost his hearing at the upper range… good thing dogs can respond to his dog whistle!
Mother Earth – Friday, March 13, 2020 – SOCIAL DISTANCING SHOULD NOT MEAN ‘SOCIAL ISOLATION’ –
Retired public health and safety official David A. Dailey is against recent decisions “in the name of safety” to keep people away from community and sporting events. The very essence of modern life is being destroyed by well-meaning administrators, who are cancelling evnts and not offering any alternatives.
To gut NCAA “March Madness” tournaments and deny fans anticipated enjoyment and eliminating student-athletes the annual opportunity to compete for a coveted national championship – a chance of a lifetime – is just plain awful. Would college football cancel giving out a Heisman Trophy one year because of something like ‘social distancing’?!?
Dr. Dailey would not trade his 1976 National Championship at Indiana University for any other collegiate experience. That senior year around the 32-0 mens basketball team will always be extra special. To think that anyone would be denied the opportunity to play in and win “The Big Dance” is practically unthinkable.
PSA #3 Regarding Covid-19 Issues – Prevention Methods / Epidemiology that Most Healthcare Professions Agree – Plus Resilience Building of People (Host), Taking Action (Environment), and Managing the Viral Threats (Agent)
Making Effective Attempts to Manage the Public Health Scare (March 7, 2020) –
CDC = Center of Dailey Control, Woodside, CA 94062-2448 –
There are more than a dozen things that competent healthcare and medical research professionals agree should be done now. Taking a look at the big picture, the Indiana University School of Public Health has published eight aspects of Total Wellness:
In general, do what you would normally do. Do not feel that you have to cancel all instances where you may contact any virus. If you are feeling well and have a resilience/resistance to acquiring an illness, do not worry. Worry and anxiety could lower one’s natural defenses.
To be on the safe side, tweek your routine. Particularly if you can think of ways to lower your potential exposure to pathogens. Remember, people get colds and three-day flu this time of year annually. In addition, eliminate unhealthy habits.
Apply the Host – Agent – Environment analysis. Knowledgable people understand that they have more control over ‘host factors.’ Therefore, take action about how the host may become more resilient toward the agent. Some environmental factors may be beyond peoples’ ability to control. The characteristics of the viral agent are often specific.
The Covid 19 Virus is a new phenomenon. Medical researchers are beginning to understand this virus’ characteristics. There are a number of things that healthcare professionals recommend should be done to prevent the spread of this strain, pneumonia, and other viruses.
- How to manage coughing – If possible, cough in a room alone and clean up after thyself. My Mom always told me that coughing is good – this action naturally gets bad stuff out of your body. Maintain your good manners and practice common sense.
- Sneezing into disposable tissue is recommended. Droplets could be dispersed more than 18 inches away.
- How not to touch the eyes, nose, and mouth with contaminated hands. Be more vigilant and less careless.
- Personal hygiene is very important. In particular, washing hands must be done with at least 20 seconds of running water. Water removes the germs from your fingers, palm, and wrists.
- Eat well. Take vitamins. Keep to the correct schedule for taking prescribed medicines. A good diet will help keep your resilience high.
- Practice ‘universal precautions.’ If one expels blood or other bodily fluids, clean it up. An effective, inexpensive way to cleanse potentially contaminated areas is a 10% solution of bleach. Utilize personal protective equipment, such as disposable gloves during housekeeping.
- Exercise the best you can; remember, not everyone can work out like a triathlete.
- Sleep well. Sleep more and take naps if you are not feeling your best. If you are stuck at work, ask the boss tor a long break or the rest of the day off.
- Isolation and separation of people…
- Obtaining medical care: Do so immediately when it is necessary!
- Self-care is a daily responsibility. Clean bodies can frustrate ‘Mr. Germ.”
- “Ready – Set – Go “ Emergency responders are promoting this approach in California. Planning and preparation should be completed before an urgent contingency/hazard is encountered. Get ready for viral exposures – Set up prevention and mitigation measures – then GO ahead and implement the prescribed procedures in a timely and effective manner with trained and qualified personnel, necessary equipment, and the required support services and follow up,
- Be proactive . . . and use “common sense.” Notice that “common sense” is not so common. In fact, in the book Lessons Learned from Dogs, the author points out that dogs seem to be smarter than 50% of human beings.
- Avoid harmful habits. Change your routine to make it safer and healthier.
- Maintain a positive attitude. Negativity, worry, anxiety, and certain triggering events can lower a person’s ability to fight off onset of illness, injury, and disease.
- Think about the health of others. If taking care of yourself is not your priority, think about other peoples’ health and safety. This should be your motivation. Do not do anything that exposes vulnerable humans and other living things to harm.
copyright MMXX – Max’s Scout Services & Communications of the Americas –
** Reprinting this information is permissible **