Provide assistance for funeral, Irish wake, cemetery headstone, and burial services.
In March 2013, D. A. D. took a vow of poverty, liquidating his 401K, ended up losing out to ‘storage war’, and failed to maintain life insurance payment. Although not in-debt, he has been afraid to be a burden to his family.
May God bless us and the U.S.!
Just a Thought: A Reflection on Republican History – Avoiding a Constitutional Crisis, Preserving the Republic, and Fostering World Peace
Could the Republican Party do the U.S. and the world a favor?
May we take a lesson from history?
It was done during the 1970’s.
In the name of the party of Abraham Lincoln and by the grace of God, can it happen again?
(1) The Speaker of the House of Representatives changed prior to the mid-term election of 1974, with a presidential election looming in 1976.
(2) The dishonorable Vice President (Spiro Agnew / like Mike Pence) was replaced.
(3) The sitting President (RMN) resigned with some dignity and many accomplishments.
(4) The Vice President (Gerald Ford) seamlessly assumed the Presidency.
(5) A respectable Vice President (former New York Governor Nelson Rockefeller) was selected.
(6) The U. S. House of Representatives democratically elected a new Speaker of the House (who follows the VP as next in-line to succeed the President of the United States of America (POTUS)).
Given the Trade War, military conflicts, resignation of today’s Speaker, and recent alliance of Russia – China – Syria, perhaps Americans should pursue the best options.
So help US God.
~ Max’s Scout Services & Communications of the Americas, LLC ~
[ not necessarily for musement only ]
The San Dailey Sun-Chronicles
“All the Good News” “News You Can Use”
“No Rumors, No Fakes – Just the Facts, Jack!”
“Newspapers are worth at least the price you pay”
Volume VII, Issue 3 Friday, March 23, 2018 *** Edition Only $1
Finding the Creative Genius
Creativity and connectivity of technologies are essential cognitive qualities that scientific studies have revealed, which geniuses and great fine artists possess. Another key attribute is that individuals apply their curiosity of their environment.
Not everyone can achieve the greatness of Mozart, Einstein, Shakespeare, nor Matisse but start being more curious of the world around yourself and you may be amazed with the results. Creativity, discovery, and invention is not solely based on IQ.
Great accomplishments have occurred when engineers, scientists, musicians, and painters have somehow linked two realities from different technologies. Imagination is a key.
In addition to meditation, one technique I have used is to feel every bodily sense – sight, sound, smell, touch, proprioception, and taste. Think of what qualities each sense gives your brain and combine the sensations and cognitive feelings.
Your ultimate success will depend upon how you apply knowledge, work hard, display perseverance, and become – if you aren’t already – passionate about your field of work.
If you do not believe this, just take a look at savants with a diagnosed mental illness. Their abilities in specific areas are outstanding. Savants can display unreal behaviors without collaboration with other masterminds.
Those of us who aren’t natural geniuses can muster great results by collaborating with others. The winning team concept goes beyond the sporting arena.
Evidence is overwhelming that people who work with their hands simultaneously stimulate their brains. Runners can also relate to the “high” they feel.
copyright MMXVIII – Max’s Scout Services & Communications of the Americas –
St. Dan Louis’ Web-Blog from Estella Vista, West Texas (written by St. Danny in 2009) fyi: DLD passed away on 11-22-2016
My older brother had a thing about numerology, anniversaries (Kennedy assassination conspiracy theories, etc.), justice particularly for minors with a real rough childhood, and establishing a safe haven for those that could benefit from “getting away from it (rat races) all” where the southwest Texas desert air and mountains offer a respite that will last an improved lifetime.
If you have never red any of his writings, now is the time to also pray that Dan L. has no more time to spend in purgatory, which he believed was only a Catholic myth. Enjoy his style and messages often hidden within the paragraphs and diagrams:
HC-65, Box 243 A
Alpine, TX 79830
National Football League Tries to Punish Patriot QB Thomas Brady from the University of Michigan Wolverines and A Grafted-United States District Court Judge Exhonerates the Cheaters
Colts fans want better, but the Steelers get to put the heat on Tom Brady tonight near Boston, Mass.
In addition to the opening game of the cheatin’ defending super bowl forty-niner winners (the alleged NFL-compliant New England Pats), there are nine better games to bet/wager * upon:
- Pittsburgh (Pennsylvania) Steelers (not the penguins, Panthers, Pirates, or there other teams)
+ 7.5 and over 39.5 at the Old England Patriots tonight, Thursday, September 10, 2015
- Green Bay Packers (-14.5 and over 21.5) at Chicago’ Soldier Field versus the Bears on Sunday
- Any team playing the San Francisco 49ers this weekend
- The Oakland (not LA-LA) Raiders +20.5, and over 49.5) either on-the-road or at home in Oakland Alameda County Coliseum
- Texans Rangers (-8.5) in Houston versus the visiting bums
- Chicago Cubs (not the Chicago Bears, not the Chicago Black Hawks, and not the Chicago White Hose)
- Any team playing the Seattle Seahawks on-the-road this weekend
- Your Indianapolis (no longer in Baltimore, MD) Colts or Horses (-3.5; over 33.5 total points)
- Not the Cincinnati Bengals for 10 weeks out of 16 games this 2015-16 season
- Not the Chicago Bears (but the Cubbies) win this weekend
- Not the New Jersey Jets (prediction: Jets 7-9 this coming season; Dolphins make the playoffs from the East Division of the American Football Congress)
- Not the other teams who cheat (eg. Rams, Vikings, Patriots, team of referees/field and press box officials approved by Commissioner Pete Goodell, and Dallas Cowboys)
- Miami Dolphins (+16.5; over 29.5) and their great Dol-fans and Cheerleaders
- Your Denver Broncos (-8.5; over 38.5) playing most any NFL team this season (but the Baltimore-Indy Colts, Oakland-San Jose-Sacramento Raiders, Massachusetts Pats, or New Jersey Giants excepted)
* Note only $50.00 wagers accepted
Pls. use PayPal or UPS
Max’s Scout Services & Communications of the Americas, LLC
[ for musement only ]
Reno Nevada – Shameful Reno, Nevada and Their So-Called Catholic Charities of Northern Nevada (CCNA)
Coast-to-Coast Risk Management
Glenwood Springs, CO 81602-0777
Woodside, CA 94062-2448
Intro: Home is where the heart and body are; therefore the Reno ghetto Record Street neighborhood is home to hundreds of people of mixed races and religious views.
Fact and Question: The Catholic Charities of Northern Nevada (CCNA) have been given 100 grand for the homeless issues. What is this going to be used? I suspect almost nothing will filter down to any homeless people.
Why did the City of Reno do this? What else is the City of Reno doing, if anything?
In my opinion, the City should have given the Resource Center more than $100,000.00.
My experiences with the Roman Catholic Charities of Northern Nevada have all – all – been negative. Furthermore, I assert that they have been using the name of Saint Vincent in-vain!
St. Vincent DePaul Society is not affiliated with the CCNA.
The Worst Set of Restaurants at Any Carson Valley Inn (Minden/Garnerville, Northern Nevada) Ever — I might buy it, but I don’t have to stick it in my mouth and chew and swallow this cooked crap
First Friday, February 6, 2015
CVI = Carson Valley Inn Food & Beverage Poo
Maybe we should have eaten at McDonald’s.
Maybe we should NOT have ordered the French Onion Soup and Lobster Bisque.
Maybe we should have tried to call “room service” (no such thing at this casino/hotel/motel/RV campground).
What used to be the best in the west has been reduced by poor management and a winter windstorm to crap. Maybe I have to pay for the food, but I am under no obligation to either put it in my mouth, feed it to the seagulls, or stick it where the sun don’t shine.
Ultimatum in Northern Silicon Valley — A Final Solution / Exit Plan / Happy Ending — to Movie Script “Country Corner: Germ Warfare” for the ‘Kathy Bates’ and ‘Debra Winger’ Characters
Circa 2008 through 2015
THE HUNGER STRIKE CONTINUES
[Wednesday, February 4, 2015]
Prior to the release of:
- “Country Corner Market & Deli vs. Silly-Con Valley” (copyright 2001)
- “Country Corner: Germ Warfare” (copyright 2010) and
- “Country Corner: 2020 – A Spaced Odyssey” (copyright 2015)
These female characters should sell their real estate that is within 100 yards (the length of most of a football or soccer field) of the Country Corner Market & Deli of West Menlo Park, Northern California (southern San Mateo County) by the beginning of Stanford Universities and the University of Michigan Wolverines’ football seasons or ELSE . . .
The screenwriters’ hunger strike began today (Saturday, January 24, 2015) before 7:15 a.m. PST.
In addition, the screenwriter will never set foot in this store ever again, unless . . .
Therefore, these two busyiness-meddling, “sexy”, gossiping, perhaps overweight, whatever-else, duh, post-menopausal women MUST sell-out AND leave this fine community that has probably the best deli, best wine selection, best three owners, best family-oriented business, best weather, best busy traffic, and best customers in the (North, South, and Central) Americas.
Failure to do so will result in guilt, anguish, anxiety, danger, and many negative consequences (that largely will be self-inflicted). Yes, you ‘Kathy Bates’.
And yes, you ‘Debra Winger’ character model; mother to the screenwriter’s only child; real-life icon to pre-schoolers.
= = = =
– Max’s Scout Services & Communications of The Americas, LLC –
[ for musement only ]
D. A. D. Publishing & Associates (of Bloomington, Southern Indiana and Glentucky Springs, Western Colorado)
dateline: January 6, 2015
in the Cal-Neva Casino in Reno Nevada
I heard a dog barking, so I went to the bitch’s aid.
Her owner with a somewhat male companion were attempting to silence the annoying Chee-wa-wa by sticking her bony fingers in the dog’s mouth. Her apparently transsexual friend told me that she/he would kick my ass if I didn’t leave the casino.
The skinny ‘friend’ called me the f-word twice as I was walking away from both ‘girls’ and their two lap dogs.
Should I have called the SPCA?