National Football League Tries to Punish Patriot QB Thomas Brady from the University of Michigan Wolverines and A Grafted-United States District Court Judge Exhonerates the Cheaters
Colts fans want better, but the Steelers get to put the heat on Tom Brady tonight near Boston, Mass.
In addition to the opening game of the cheatin’ defending super bowl forty-niner winners (the alleged NFL-compliant New England Pats), there are nine better games to bet/wager * upon:
- Pittsburgh (Pennsylvania) Steelers (not the penguins, Panthers, Pirates, or there other teams)
+ 7.5 and over 39.5 at the Old England Patriots tonight, Thursday, September 10, 2015
- Green Bay Packers (-14.5 and over 21.5) at Chicago’ Soldier Field versus the Bears on Sunday
- Any team playing the San Francisco 49ers this weekend
- The Oakland (not LA-LA) Raiders +20.5, and over 49.5) either on-the-road or at home in Oakland Alameda County Coliseum
- Texans Rangers (-8.5) in Houston versus the visiting bums
- Chicago Cubs (not the Chicago Bears, not the Chicago Black Hawks, and not the Chicago White Hose)
- Any team playing the Seattle Seahawks on-the-road this weekend
- Your Indianapolis (no longer in Baltimore, MD) Colts or Horses (-3.5; over 33.5 total points)
- Not the Cincinnati Bengals for 10 weeks out of 16 games this 2015-16 season
- Not the Chicago Bears (but the Cubbies) win this weekend
- Not the New Jersey Jets (prediction: Jets 7-9 this coming season; Dolphins make the playoffs from the East Division of the American Football Congress)
- Not the other teams who cheat (eg. Rams, Vikings, Patriots, team of referees/field and press box officials approved by Commissioner Pete Goodell, and Dallas Cowboys)
- Miami Dolphins (+16.5; over 29.5) and their great Dol-fans and Cheerleaders
- Your Denver Broncos (-8.5; over 38.5) playing most any NFL team this season (but the Baltimore-Indy Colts, Oakland-San Jose-Sacramento Raiders, Massachusetts Pats, or New Jersey Giants excepted)
* Note only $50.00 wagers accepted
Pls. use PayPal or UPS
Max’s Scout Services & Communications of the Americas, LLC
[ for musement only ]
A Special Casino Opens Last Summer in the Historic Downtown [Esmeralda Street] Minden, County of Douglas
The long process of rehabilitation of the C.O.D.* Garage in historic downtown Minden has been completed with the conversion to the C.O.D. Casino. The C.O.D. Casino opened their doors August 14, 2014, at 404 Esmeralda..
“We are excited to open and take care of our new guests in the Carson Valley” says General Manager Scott Tate, “The facility looks great and we were able to retain the historic character of the C.O.D.* Garage, while being able to add all of the comforts of a great casino”
The C.O.D.* Casino offers a wide variety of slot machines, a live Keno game and soon to be added sports wagering venue and Live Poker.
It also has many preserved and restored items from the C.O.D.* Garage, including the tow truck featured in the Casino’s logo, which is the feature piece in a small museum at the rear of the establishment. The museum also includes the counter and desk from the old garage.
* C. O. D. does not stand for Clarence Oliver Dangdaileyberg!
~ reprinted from the Carson Valley Times
The biggest golf tournament left this season started today and will conclude after Sunday’s fourth round.
Thursday had it share of surprises. Twenty golfers shot under par and more than half were Americans. Zach Johnson shot a 5 under par 66 to lead.
Indian Shiv Kapur birdied five of the first six holes to top the leaderboard. Unfortunately, at the end of 36 holes he was 3 over par.
Friday’s scores will be critical for pros like Patty Harrington, Sergio Garcia, Matt Kuchar, Luke Donald, V.J. Singh, Jim Furyk, Nick Faldo, Geoff Ogilvy, and Sandy Lyle. Many will not make the cut to play the final two rounds.
It is worth it to plan to rise and shine and turn on the tube early.
1 18 ESP -3 JIMENEZ, Miguel Angel PAR 68 71 139
T2 18 SWE -2 STENSON, Henrik -1 70 70 140
T2 18 ENG -2 WESTWOOD, Lee -3 72 68 140
T2 18 USA -2 WOODS, Tiger PAR 69 71 140
T2 18 USA -2 JOHNSON, Dustin +1 68 72 140
T6 18 SCO -1 LAIRD, Martin PAR 70 71 141
T6 18 ESP -1 CABRERA-BELLO, Rafael +3 67 74 141
T6 18 USA -1 JOHNSON, Zach +4 66 75 141
T6 18 ARG -1 CABRERA, Angel +1 69 72 141
10 18 USA PAR MOORE, Ryan -1 72 70 142
T11 18 USA +1 SPIETH, Jordan +3 69 74 143
T11 18 NIR +1 CLARKE, Darren PAR 72 71 143
T11 18 RSA +1 SCHWARTZEL, Charl -3 75 68 143
T11 18 AUS +1 SCOTT, Adam +1 71 72 143
T11 18 USA +1 SIMPSON, Webb -1 73 70 143
T11 18 ITA +1 MOLINARI, Francesco +3 69 74 143
T11 18 USA +1 WATSON, Bubba +2 70 73 143
T11 18 ENG +1 POULTER, Ian PAR 72 71 143
T11 18 USA +1 MICKELSON , Phil +3 69 74