F O R I M M E D I A T E R E L E A S E
For More Information Contact:
or (775) 853-8220
Final Score in Reno on
Saturday, February 28, 2015
Oklahoma City Blues 118,
your Reno BigHorns 99
Stadium ‘Security Czar’ Blows It Off At Halftime
Tough-as-Toe Nails Security Chief]
at the Reno Event(s) Center Throws Fans Out
of the Arena during Halftime Show before the Home Team
Reno BigHorns Twelve has an Even Chance to Make a Run for an Upset
Reno, Nevada (Saturday Evening – February 28, 2015) – Reno BigHorns (affiliate farm team of the NBA Kings] Denied Win and Huge Upset at Home in their ReeNo Events Center! – Was it the Sacramento Kings management that “threw in the towel” at halftime with the scoreboard reading 54-38 in favor of the visiting twelve from Oklahoma City.
or alternate headline about alleged credentials to be a local fan . . .
Reno, Nevada (February 28, 2015) — Perhaps the Security Czar had money riding on the favored Oklahoma City Thunder Blues, or else he has a chip on his shoulder, may have needs to demonstrate his mettle and power to the club front office, the Sacramento Kings organization, likes to push around self-employed sports writers with disabilities, and want to prove to the youth in attendance (less than 5,000 paid) what a big-man think he is!?!
Whatever the reasons or excuses, the desired fan base in Reno is dwindling despite the recent hiring of future Hall of Fame Coach George Karl.
# # # #
A Special Casino Opens Last Summer in the Historic Downtown [Esmeralda Street] Minden, County of Douglas
The long process of rehabilitation of the C.O.D.* Garage in historic downtown Minden has been completed with the conversion to the C.O.D. Casino. The C.O.D. Casino opened their doors August 14, 2014, at 404 Esmeralda..
“We are excited to open and take care of our new guests in the Carson Valley” says General Manager Scott Tate, “The facility looks great and we were able to retain the historic character of the C.O.D.* Garage, while being able to add all of the comforts of a great casino”
The C.O.D.* Casino offers a wide variety of slot machines, a live Keno game and soon to be added sports wagering venue and Live Poker.
It also has many preserved and restored items from the C.O.D.* Garage, including the tow truck featured in the Casino’s logo, which is the feature piece in a small museum at the rear of the establishment. The museum also includes the counter and desk from the old garage.
* C. O. D. does not stand for Clarence Oliver Dangdaileyberg!
~ reprinted from the Carson Valley Times
Dateline: Northern, Freezing Heart Nevada
Valentines’ Day Eve = Friday the 13th of February 2015
Yep, this Libra musician is playing me like a fiddle BIG time today.
The same thing is happening today on St. Valentine’s Day 2015
“You deserve a break today, so get out (of Gardenville) and get away . . .”
copyright MMXV – D. A. D. Publishing & Associates (formerly Anni Ault) of Western Colorado –
Ultimatum in Northern Silicon Valley — A Final Solution / Exit Plan / Happy Ending — to Movie Script “Country Corner: Germ Warfare” for the ‘Kathy Bates’ and ‘Debra Winger’ Characters
Circa 2008 through 2015
THE HUNGER STRIKE CONTINUES
[Wednesday, February 4, 2015]
Prior to the release of:
- “Country Corner Market & Deli vs. Silly-Con Valley” (copyright 2001)
- “Country Corner: Germ Warfare” (copyright 2010) and
- “Country Corner: 2020 – A Spaced Odyssey” (copyright 2015)
These female characters should sell their real estate that is within 100 yards (the length of most of a football or soccer field) of the Country Corner Market & Deli of West Menlo Park, Northern California (southern San Mateo County) by the beginning of Stanford Universities and the University of Michigan Wolverines’ football seasons or ELSE . . .
The screenwriters’ hunger strike began today (Saturday, January 24, 2015) before 7:15 a.m. PST.
In addition, the screenwriter will never set foot in this store ever again, unless . . .
Therefore, these two busyiness-meddling, “sexy”, gossiping, perhaps overweight, whatever-else, duh, post-menopausal women MUST sell-out AND leave this fine community that has probably the best deli, best wine selection, best three owners, best family-oriented business, best weather, best busy traffic, and best customers in the (North, South, and Central) Americas.
Failure to do so will result in guilt, anguish, anxiety, danger, and many negative consequences (that largely will be self-inflicted). Yes, you ‘Kathy Bates’.
And yes, you ‘Debra Winger’ character model; mother to the screenwriter’s only child; real-life icon to pre-schoolers.
= = = =
– Max’s Scout Services & Communications of The Americas, LLC –
[ for musement only ]
D. A. D. Publishing & Associates (of Bloomington, Southern Indiana and Glentucky Springs, Western Colorado)
David A. Dailey cell (650) 474-9427
9220 Last Horse Lane email@example.com
Heltonville, Indiana 47436-9639 firstname.lastname@example.org
- David has managed or consulted in both private and public sectors with line and top management concerning operations, work procedures, training, customer service programs, quality of documentation, marketing, risk management, and public relations.
- He has authored technical articles and publications, non-fiction books, corporate policies and procedures, reviews, public relations information and press releases, web blog, and management and adult worker training.
SKILLS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Designed and customized training and corporate policies and procedures.
- Authored publications and upgraded programs to exceed regulatory and contractual requirements, improve management controls, facilitate the user interface, and generate measurable results.
- Wrote descriptive product information for end users.
- Produced quick reference cards, educational newsletters, signs, labels, procedures, and policies.
- Planned and collaborated with others. Achieved consensus on many issues. Solicited and won the participation of employees at all levels and portions of the organization.
- Implemented protocols for increasing the efficacy of committees, focus and working groups.
- Coordinated department tasks in a 27,000-employee company. Managed multiple projects.
- Budgeted plans and directed implementation in healthcare, sole proprietorship, and biotech organizations. Completed tasks within budget.
- Interfaced successfully with customers, engineers, administrative staff, and other professionals.
- Protected assets, reduced associated costs, and generated appreciable improvements.
- Trained employees in important technical information. Mentored others.
- Evaluated quality performance and helped to re-engineer products, personnel, systems, procedures, processes, facilities, and services. Analyst of business tools facilitating efficiency.
- Applied product life-cycle systems engineering principles in the public and private sectors.
- Organized data. Participated in research and marketing.
- Identified areas of business concern and defined effective alternatives.
RELEVANT EDUCATIONAL ACHIEVEMENTS
University of California, Santa Cruz– Certificate in Technical Communication & Writing
University of California, Santa Cruz– Extension Certificate in Environmental Management
Indiana University, Bloomington- MS in Health Education and Safety Management
Indiana University , Bloomington– BA in Arts and Sciences
Writer/Trainer/Publisher/Consultant – Max’s Scout Services & Communications, LLC – 1992-current
Health Facilities Evaluator –California Department of Public Health 2003-2004 and 2005-2008
Risk Manager and Trainer –Chinese Hospital – San Francisco 2004
Technical Writer – KLA-Tencor –San Jose, California 2000-2003
Technical Documentation Intern – Oracle –Redwood Shores,California 1999
Safety & Environmental Protection Director – Athena Neurosciences, South S.F. 1994-95
Safety and Security Coordinator –University of California San Francisco Medical Center 1992-93
Environmental, Health & Safety/Quality Engineer – Lockheed-Martin Aerospace –Sunnyvale 1985-1992
Risk Management Consultant – Insurance Broker and Companies – Chicago and California 1979-1985
Advanced Toastmaster-Gold (2002) – Toastmasters International
Certified Manager (1987, 1992, 1997) – Institute of Certified Professional Managers
Competent Leader (1997, 2002) – Toastmasters International
Ethics Certificate (1998) –CaliforniaStateLegislature
Registered Environmental Assessor (1997) -CaliforniaEPA
Certified Safety Professional (1985) – Board of Certified Safety Professionals
Associate Safety Professional (1984) – Board of Certified Safety Professionals
Competent Toastmaster (1985, 1996, 2002) – Toastmasters International
Outstanding Citizenship Medal (2007) –Silicon ValleyChapter, Sons of the American Revolution
Silver Good Citizenship Medal (2001) –Silicon ValleyChapter, Sons of the American Revolution
Phi Chi Theta business fraternity (1996) – Honorary Member of Western Region
Significant Peer Action Recognition “SPARC Award” (1991) NASA Ames Research Center
Area Toastmaster of the Year (1988) – Lockheed,Sunnyvale
Emerging Professional of the Year (1988) – ASSE,San Francisco
Lessons Learned From Dogs – 2011
“Germ Warfare” – 2010
“Country Corner” – 2009
A Tail of Two Cities: Teddy and Toby’s American Summer Adventures – 2008
Confessions of an Oenophile: An American Family Cookbook – 2007
International Division (quarterly) Newsletter, ASSE – 1997 to 1998
“Isn’t of Costa Rica?” Professional Safety, pg. 43-44, January 1994
Region I Newsletter (California Quarterly), ASSE, Volume I-IV, 1987 to 1990
“Motivating Effective Committees”, Professional Safety, pg. 17-23, December 1986
“Four Point Program Can Achieve SuperiorBottom-Line Results”, Business Insurance, pg. 29, July ’83
MAJOR LEADERSHIP OFFICES HELD
Area C-3 Governor, Toastmasters (TM)
President, TM Club 1372-4, 7168-4, or 1913-4, – 6 terms
President, Silicon Valley Chapter, CASSAR
State Director, Educational & Public Affairs, National Safety Management Society
International Division Communications Director, American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE)
Vice President and Treasurer, Greater San Jose Region and San Francisco Chapters, ASSE
Vice President of Public Relations, Region I (Calif.), ASSE
Please pass along job leads to email@example.com
or check into his web-blog at www.maxsscoutservicesllc/wordpress.com