The Dailey Sun~Chronicles
Volume VIII, Issue 80 July 29, 2019 ***** Edition
- Stop Complaining
- Change Your Perspective
- Be Thankful
- Don’t Compare Thyself to Others
- Lower Your Expectations
- Put People Before Things
- Do Away with Wish-lists
- Focus on Today
- Savor the Little Things
- Eliminate Excess
Good Time Management: Avoid the unnecessary, inefficient, fear, indecisiveness, trivial tasks, distractions, disorganization, perfectionism; repeating, pleasing everyone, lack of rest, poor health habits, unmotivation, and holding onto the past.
Handling and Recognizing Emotions Well (sophisticated wisdom reaction)
Develop a High Emotional Intelligence:
Recognizing Triggers that Lead to Negative Consequences (wisdom reaction)
- A mindful attitude is non-judgmental, patient, non-striving, and ablity to let-go.
- One can do mindful eating, too. Concentrate on the sensations, selecting nutritious foods, and enjoying all.
- Mindful breathing means getting comfortable, observing each breath, and being non-critical.
- Mindful walking involves being aware of surroundings and keeping rhythm.
Becoming More Resilient (Reduce Stress)
- Experience More Positive Emotions
- Express Gratitude
- Hand-on Serenity Exercises
- Move-on to Positive Emotions
- Practice One Scary Thing Per Day
Get Mentally Tough
I like #3 a lot!
Utilize Breathing Exercises (Mindfulness Methods)
Use Coping Strategies
Adopt Any of 12 Things Happy People Do
- Express Gratitude
- Cultivate Optimism
- Learn to Forgive
- Avoid Overthinking and Social Comparison
- Practice Acts of Kindness
- Nurture Social Relationships
- Increase Focus Experiences
- Develop Strategies for Coping
- Savor Life’s Joys
- Commit to Your Goals
- Take Care of Your Body
- Practice Spirituality
Reframe Thoughts into Happiness
Turn Personal Weaknesses into Strengths
Inconsistent >>> Flexible
Disorganized >>> Creative
Obnoxious >>> Enthusiastic
Stubborn >>> Dedicated
Emotionless >>> Calm
Shy >>> Reflective
Weak >>> Humble
Indecisive >>> Patient
Impatient >>> Passionate
Arrogant >> Self-Confident
Intimidating >>> Assertive
Act When You Are Feeling Down (Sad, Disappointed, or Depressed)
- Be Spiritual
- Be Sociable
- Move and Exercise
- Nurture Yourself: Eat, Shower, Read, Dress Up, Get Creative,
- Engage Your Brain
- Do Things that Make You Happier
- Accept Medical Help
Practice a Well-Designed Life
The Eight Dimensions of Wellness:
Do Healthy Anti-Aging Things:
Try Retinoids, Alpha-Hydroxy Acids, Hyalukonic Acids, Anti-Oxydants, Peptides, Deramides, DNA-Repair Ingredients, and Lighteners
Silence Negative Thinking
Discard Distorted Conceptions and Bias
Eliminate Things That Block Happiness
Move Beyond Your “Comfort Zone” and Learn: Deal with challenges and problems. Achieve new skills, and expand “Comfort Zone.”
Have a Growth Rather Than a Fixed Mindset
(i.e. Writing things down, Chunking data, Little and often, Make it a story, Create acronyms, Say things out-loud, Create silly sentences, Practice, Focus, Test yourself, Ask why, Get enough sleep and water)
Practice Healthy Habits of Highly Productive People
Distress Tolerance Skill Development
Just Say “No”
Develop Good Habits of the Mind
- Perseverance: Focus, Complete Tasks, Remove Goal Obstructions.
- Empathetic Listening
- Manage Impulsivity: Remain Calm, Thoughtful, and Deliberate.
- Metacognition: Aware of thoughts, strategies, feelings, and effects on others.
- Striving for Accuracy: Setting high standards, checking, and finding ways to improve.
- Questioning and Problem Solving
- Applying Old Knowledge to New Situations
- Communicating Clearly with accuracy and thought.
- Gather Data through various sources
- Creating, Imagining, and Innovation.
- Responding with Wonderment and Awesomeness: Having fun, being intrigued, undaunted by phenomena.
- Taking Responsible Risks: Competent, Adventuresome, and using new things.
- Finding Humor.
- Thinking Independently.
- Remaining Open.
Deal with Confrontation Well:
Observe Good Nutrition
- Avoid foods that may induce dementia: White Foods (sugar, bread, rice, etc), Processed Food (meats, cheese), Foods containing Nitrites or Diacetyls (margarine, beer)
Flex Muscles of Spiritual Fitness
Watch Your Language and Speak Positive
eg. Incident Prevention: Understand Cause and Effect; Identify Root Causes: Apply Skills and Knowledge; Get the Big Picture; Cooperate with Others; Set Goals; Build a Working Memory; Deliberate Practice; Chunking Large Bits of Data; Explain Training Techniques; Improve Memory; Repetition; Self-Test; Adapt to Unusual Situations; Build Safe Habits; Drive (enough sleep, food) Healthy; Learn from and teach others; Humble Self-Confidence; Apply wisdom daily; Relax and Reduce Anxiety; Prioritize Tasks; Self-Controlled Behavior;
Practice Sensory Calming Techniques
. . . and Develop Your Sense of Humor
Copyright MMXIX – Max’s Scout Services & Communications of the Americas
94062-2448 // DaileySun@outlook.com
~ for musement only ~