Republican Convention Initiative to Nominate Candidates that have a Better Chance to Help the Party Nationwide
July 16, 2020
Repubs are upset and very worried that without coattails, they will lose local, state, congressional votes. . . tens of thousands of Americans have died recently. Trump cannot expect to win women vote due to his history of exploiting them and his public demonstrations for decades of bigotry.
WH Fact Checkers Having a Field Day with Trump, Pence, and New Press Secretary Statements since last Monday
Presidential tweets from Camp David this weekend are adding to fact checker burn out.
We should figure that everything from the White House between May and November is a political speech propaganda. Consider this: Over 30 thousand lies have been communicated since January 2017 and countless misleading statements have been made.
The rules for the Trump Administration have been different from the prior 44 presidents. Now in an election year, things will get not better, as will the death toll associated with Covid 19.
It could be amuzing how Trump will put a positive spin on death.
The list of others to blame is also increasing.
Time to Discuss Solutions for CLIMATE CHANGE . . . afterall as we sit at home, let us work on an issue we can manage . . .
Earth – April 1, 2020 (this is not a joke) – GREAT TIME TO WORK ON SOLUTIONS TO CLIMATE CHANGE –
Now, let us have a high-profile discussion of solutions and alternatives for CLIMATE CHANGE. As long as we are sitting around our homes, some of which will be flooded in a decade or so as the polar ice caps and glaciers melt, may we make good use of our time.
Certainly, some of the news cycle about biosafety can include environmental protection and conservation ideas…
Climate Change conditions can be lethal – not just for human beings but countless species.
That is it. This is a life-and-death issue. Scientists know it is a problem. Unfortunately, some political leaders are in denial and inaction – sort of like Trump and Pence were a month ago about Covid-19.
In the USA during an election year, environmental protection is getting some air-time. Given public restraints of social gatherings, the political campaigns have been suspended.
Let us not forget the urgency that governments must react. The sooner the better. The lives of human beings AND many living species of animals and plants are at-risk.
New Humourous Book coming out, soon: AMERICAN HUMOR DURING THE 2020 (2019) CORONA-BEER-VIRUS DISINFORMATION CAMPAIGN triggered by the DJ-Trump-Mike Pence White House
American humor during the 2020 coronabeerviral disinformation Campaign triggered by the Tump-Pence White House -( Spring 2020 prior to the Electoral College vote ) – United States (and disjointed) States of America –
Tune into Pandora music radio, Channel 5 (CBS in San Fran), WLS-TV and Radio (in Chicago), the Daily-Journal (printed in Santa Mateo, Northern California), the Indianapolis Star (still printed in Indy), and the South Bend Tribune (printing outsourced to Latino/Latina minority-small-business in Niles, Michigan). Details will be released during Holy Week prior to Easter Sunday (April 12, 2020).
The book is co-authored by Princess V. von Dailey (a Canadian), Jessie R. Cooksey (of Berkeley, CA), and D. A. F. N. “Buck” Dailey (baptized Catholic and presently of Woodside’s Max’s Scout Services & Communications of the Americas, formerly a college student at Indiana University and the University of California, Santa Cruz; currently publishing six web-blogs * , who are currently shopping for venture capitalist in the Shallow Alto and Smenlo Park, Northern California Areas near Silicon Valley) !!!
Stay tuned . . . the Caltrain is coming up and down the San Francisco Peninsula and the Silicon Valley from Gilroy (from the south) to San Francisco (5th and King Streets) with stops in Sunnyvale (location of Lockheed-Martin and Google, Inc.), Palo Alto (location of Leland Stanford Junior University, and multiple venture capitalists), Smenlo Park (where skyscrapters are beginning, home of Facebook, the Menlo Park Fire Pretection District [reponsders at 9-11], and more venture capitalist firms, and “Deadwood With” (site of nightclub and topless bar close=downs, Santa Mateo (where the Princess hangs out with her publisher), and Colma (there are millions of dead bodies buried here, a larger population of people than Oakland-San Jose – and San Francisco combined)/
- Buck Bruggner-Dailey has not been hit by an on-coming Caltrain yet, but he has already lost his hearing at the upper range… good thing dogs can respond to his dog whistle!
PSA #3 Regarding Covid-19 Issues – Prevention Methods / Epidemiology that Most Healthcare Professions Agree – Plus Resilience Building of People (Host), Taking Action (Environment), and Managing the Viral Threats (Agent)
Making Effective Attempts to Manage the Public Health Scare (March 7, 2020) –
CDC = Center of Dailey Control, Woodside, CA 94062-2448 –
There are more than a dozen things that competent healthcare and medical research professionals agree should be done now. Taking a look at the big picture, the Indiana University School of Public Health has published eight aspects of Total Wellness:
In general, do what you would normally do. Do not feel that you have to cancel all instances where you may contact any virus. If you are feeling well and have a resilience/resistance to acquiring an illness, do not worry. Worry and anxiety could lower one’s natural defenses.
To be on the safe side, tweek your routine. Particularly if you can think of ways to lower your potential exposure to pathogens. Remember, people get colds and three-day flu this time of year annually. In addition, eliminate unhealthy habits.
Apply the Host – Agent – Environment analysis. Knowledgable people understand that they have more control over ‘host factors.’ Therefore, take action about how the host may become more resilient toward the agent. Some environmental factors may be beyond peoples’ ability to control. The characteristics of the viral agent are often specific.
The Covid 19 Virus is a new phenomenon. Medical researchers are beginning to understand this virus’ characteristics. There are a number of things that healthcare professionals recommend should be done to prevent the spread of this strain, pneumonia, and other viruses.
- How to manage coughing – If possible, cough in a room alone and clean up after thyself. My Mom always told me that coughing is good – this action naturally gets bad stuff out of your body. Maintain your good manners and practice common sense.
- Sneezing into disposable tissue is recommended. Droplets could be dispersed more than 18 inches away.
- How not to touch the eyes, nose, and mouth with contaminated hands. Be more vigilant and less careless.
- Personal hygiene is very important. In particular, washing hands must be done with at least 20 seconds of running water. Water removes the germs from your fingers, palm, and wrists.
- Eat well. Take vitamins. Keep to the correct schedule for taking prescribed medicines. A good diet will help keep your resilience high.
- Practice ‘universal precautions.’ If one expels blood or other bodily fluids, clean it up. An effective, inexpensive way to cleanse potentially contaminated areas is a 10% solution of bleach. Utilize personal protective equipment, such as disposable gloves during housekeeping.
- Exercise the best you can; remember, not everyone can work out like a triathlete.
- Sleep well. Sleep more and take naps if you are not feeling your best. If you are stuck at work, ask the boss tor a long break or the rest of the day off.
- Isolation and separation of people…
- Obtaining medical care: Do so immediately when it is necessary!
- Self-care is a daily responsibility. Clean bodies can frustrate ‘Mr. Germ.”
- “Ready – Set – Go “ Emergency responders are promoting this approach in California. Planning and preparation should be completed before an urgent contingency/hazard is encountered. Get ready for viral exposures – Set up prevention and mitigation measures – then GO ahead and implement the prescribed procedures in a timely and effective manner with trained and qualified personnel, necessary equipment, and the required support services and follow up,
- Be proactive . . . and use “common sense.” Notice that “common sense” is not so common. In fact, in the book Lessons Learned from Dogs, the author points out that dogs seem to be smarter than 50% of human beings.
- Avoid harmful habits. Change your routine to make it safer and healthier.
- Maintain a positive attitude. Negativity, worry, anxiety, and certain triggering events can lower a person’s ability to fight off onset of illness, injury, and disease.
- Think about the health of others. If taking care of yourself is not your priority, think about other peoples’ health and safety. This should be your motivation. Do not do anything that exposes vulnerable humans and other living things to harm.
copyright MMXX – Max’s Scout Services & Communications of the Americas –
** Reprinting this information is permissible **
(Santa Mateo, Northern California just on the map above The Silicone Valley industries) February 29, 2020 – The Dailey Sun~Chronicles exclusive report –
There are three reasons and about a dozen contributing factors. Unfortunately the so-called “safety net” ignores the damage done to single, disabled, Caucasian folk.
Reason #2 – Education and Experience, or Lack of Any: Some people are pretty ignorant. In Dailey’s second book, Lessons Learned from Dogs, he states that dogs are smarter than 50% of human beings. In addition to holding a bachelor and masters degree from I.U., he earned two certificates for college credit from UCSC. His professional experiences span all industries except petrochemical or shipbuilding.
Third Reason: Cultural Complications – We really need translators to communicate with many of our next-door neighbors, land owners/landloords and landladies. If the issues get to the state Superior Court system, translators in over 20 languages can be arranged. In the olden days, people used to talk in public. Nowadays, most Americans are self-absorbed with their smart cell phones.
David A. Dailey recalls working for a defense contractor as an Environmental, Health, Safety engineer in Sunnyvale and at NASA Ames Research Center – Mountain View’s Moffett (Naval) Field – that everyone received annual briefings/workshops on respecting diversity. This was way back in 1987!
Lockheed’s customers reimbursed our company, plus an administrative expense fee, regularly. See, most of our customers were federal organizations (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, CIA, FBI, Special Programs) that promote America’s constitutional values. Our customers received the best engineered, reliable products ever made in exchange for encouraging us (there were over 30,000 employees served by our HQ department) to be physically and mentally fit by taking continuing education along with doing our daily jobs.
In 1992 after the “Cold War” cooled down, David A. Dailey found employment in the healthcare and biotechnology industries until his formal retirement (left the California Department of Public Health in November 2008); since then, David has been a victim of violent crime and domestic abuse more than four times in San Mateo, East Palo Alto, and Redwood City.
On the positives . . . David has enjoyed his latest vocation as a non-fiction writer, politico, lobbyist, congressional or state senate candidate, humorist, stand-up comic, Roman Catholic advocate, advocate for ‘houseless’ people in the Midwest, Rocky Mountains, Hawai’i, and California, job coach, risk management consultant, proponent of an ‘Anti-Stigma Campaign for Americans Receiving Mental Health Care’, essayist, newspaper contributor, restaurant and hotel critic, secret recipes author with
Confessions of An Oenophile: An American Family Cookbook,
creator of Lessons Learned from Dogs,
and A Book of Angels)
and a handful of funny screenplays and pilot musical sit-coms like “Dr. Wu”, “Fast Forward to the Past,” “Two Flew into the Seagulls’ Nest,” and “Country Corner”) from working about 30 years as an Environmental Protection, Occupational Safety, Industrial Hygiene, Hazardous Waste Management, Emergency Response and Contingency Planning, Risk Management and Safety Director, and other tasks as assigned (most notably, the monthly six-page EHS bulletins, monthly safety-message campaign manufacturing calendars, the soon-to-be-infamous “Safety Watch” employee involvement and award program, and personal protective equipment (PPE) provision and annual certification programs).
Now back to domestic abuse . . .
The scales of justice, respect, and consideration are now so un-balanced that single white men have few community resources. If one has children under 18, was an immigrant, was a green card-carrying worker in Silicon Valley, or had a non-white skin color, one would have more resources to protect himself. For instance, CORA within the County of San Mateo does NOT serve people in crisis unless ther are children or if the two parties are romantically engaged AND the County office of Adult Protective Services pays little attention to abuse received by single men.
In this socioeconomic environment, renters in shared housing CANNOT pick or offer approval of roommates. Landlords are able to ignore instances unless the Courts intervene. Unless local rent control laws prohibit it, landlords can charge what they wish and choose not to respond to complaints or comply even with fire safety standards.
Contributing Factor A: Slavery. Yep, seems like everyone except a “Trumpster” lives from paycheck to paycheck, Social Security benefit check to the next month’s funds, hand-out to hand-out, etc. etc. etc. Yes, it is a different form of human trafficking.
An interesting study took place about the hiring practices of big Silicon Valley companies, like Facebook. One finding was that people who graduated from local high schools and community colleges are not hired, in favor of importing green-carded workers from India, Red China, Russia, and some European and South and Central American citizens.
[to be continued later; catch ‘ya later; I need a nap, Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz]
copyright MMXX – Max’s Scout Services & Communications of the Americas
[for musement only – permissions granted to republish any of this article/essay]
Capitol Hill – January 31, 2020 – In the Lunar “Year of the Rat(s)”
Cory Gardner of Colorado
and Martha McSally of Arizona
have dug their political future in Washington, D. C.
Maybe McConnell can convince stupid Kentuckians that he behaved well.
The United States of America is no longer a ‘constitutional republic’ as originally written by the Federalists and Democrat-Republican Parties of the 18th Century.
It is a sad time for all Americans in the 50 states and the U.S. territories.
I became a “Trumper” (supporter of the man who is President) after spending two weeks with a close friend in Western Colorado. My friend’s reasoning seemed real, convincing, and relevant to me and our country.
Summer of 2019
The Robert Mueller investigation concluded. The President released an all not true redacted version. The claims of Obstruction of Justice and Abuse of the Constitutional Executive Branch powers were true and undeniable.
My opinion of the President dropped less than 20 percent.
Although I respect the Office of the President, I could no longer support his poor behavior. It seemed that the Oval Office was being run by a cartel gang or mafia.
I came to the conclusion if I did nothing, I would be as guilty as President Trump, his Chiefs of Staff, and all the President’s Men.
As a journalist, I cannot remain quiet.
Smear campaigns are unethical.
Denying climate change concerns, lying to the press almost every day, treating people like poop, and discrediting scientific studies are also unethical.
What has been done out of the White House since 2017 is not only impeachable but cause to get Trump out of the Oval Office, asap.
Pope Francis stated that the president is not a Christian. To me, that assessment means more to me than my best friend in Colorado.
If you have comments, even if you are a “Never Trumper” or staunch Republican willing to support evil felons, I wish you would respond to this essay.
Max’s Scout Services and Communications of the Americas, LLC
The Dailey Sun~Chronicles
I will try.
I give up, I do not need to hear any further evidence. DJ Trump is guilty of Extortion, Bribery, Abuse of Power, and another seven (7) counts of high crimes and Miss Demeanors – as specified by the United States Constitution.
What I wrote in essays from last September and October are still true today. Nothing has changed the facts of the so-called Perfect Call.
Trumper in the US Senate
Intimidation, not pressured, is how to describe the Abuse of Executive Branch Powers.
Guilty on all counts. Now the Senate must convict Trump and Trumpism.
Trumpism is a very Dangerous Illness.
Proponent D.A.D. for Civil Rights, Peace, and Consumer Rights
(The Dailey Sun-Chronicles ~ October 29, 2019) Hawaii, Colorado, Indiana, and California Green Party member – David A. “Buck” Dailey – announced at a local function that he is taking up supporters’ challenges to run for the United States Congress, in the Hawai’i Second Congressional District now represented by presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard .
Buck stated, “that it was important to have another congressperson that can work cooperatively with all Americans and team with like-minded people in Congress. “ Other announced candidates may not work out with constituents nor citizenship from the other 49 states and U.S. territories. As a Green Party candidate, he plans to win the “court of public opinion” versus candidates from the Republican and Democratic parties.
The “D. A. D. 4 U. S. Congress” platform includes:
- Restore faith and confidence in federally-managed programs.
- Be reasonable with demands on government and quasi-government agencies.
- Reaffirm ‘States’ Rights’, with the exception of federal adjudication.
- Let county governments work on more important issues that biking. Fund their health care programs without the “middle-man” of state government administration costs.
- Promote diversity training to include all nationalities.
- Urge state police to focus on higher priorities than soccer-mom driving.
- Protect consumer rights.
- Demand that local elected and appointed officials solve their internal problems.
- Find better means of energy consumption and public transportation.
- Restore regional public transit quality and bus services to communities.
- Apply all ten Green Party principles to federal government.
- Appropriate funds for employment and retraining of U.S. high school graduates, before offering more green-cards and work visas.
- Support implementation of the Green New Deal.
- Re-sign American support for the Paris Accord designed to protect the Earth
- Allow Puerto Rico and the District of Columbia to become the 51st and 52nd
- Ensure proper Veterans Administration benefits, reeducation, and professional services.
- Reform the federal tax code.
- Impeach Donald J. Trump and his Hoosier-born Vice President M. Pence.
- Aid stay-at-home moms, caretakers, and dads.
- Determine an equitable immigration system that encourages naturalization.
- Plan to improve education, for both public schools and private entities: a) at home, b) in schools, and c) during after-school activities [i.e. Menlo Park Lyceum].
- Facilitate air quality boards, clean water agencies, and local zoning commissions revise improved public policies.
- Put an end to the “Yellow Dragon” Asian acquisition of the American land, treasures, and assets.
- Apply the Monroe Doctrine toward Communism, except for the improvement of Cuban relations.
- Help the United States Postal Service.
- Support elected officials who have represented the people very well.
- Subsidize American farmers.
- Protect all species of plants and animals in Hawai’i.
- Build an improved infrastructure throughout the nation, with priorities given to clean water projects.
- Work with the offices of United States Senators Brian Schatz and Mazie Hirono, particularly after 2016 congressional hearings discussing the dreaded houseless populations and the 2018 supreme court judiciary hearings.
- Facilitate the needs of small business owners and operators.
- Endorse that the Americas take issues in prayer to God, first. Then involve clergy, legislatures, social workers, courts, neighbors, and friends.
- Maintain national defense without misdirecting funds for non-military projects.
- Improve international relations.
- Utilize ‘The Brothers’ for issue resolution and decrease stressors on the court systems.
- Support NASA initiatives, but reject Trump’s military Space Force.
- Observe and honor The Bill of Rights.
- Allow Christians to behave as Christians; more will appreciate learning about the life of Jesus Christ, Son of God and the B. V. M.
- Reform or abolish the so-called Patriot Act.
- Respect personal liberties and freedom.
- Seek reparations for native Hawai’ians for loss of land.
- Guarantee water rights for all Hawai’ians.
- Tweak the Constitution only as necessary.
- Make housing more affordable, safer, and livable!
copyright MMXIX – Max’s Scout Services & Communications of the Americas, LLC –
* * Committee to Vote for David A. Dailey for the United States Congress 2nd District Hawai’i * *
County of San Mateo California / Monroe County in Southern Indiana /
Maui County Hawaii / Garfield and Pitkin Counties in Western Colorado
D.A.D. has earned Certified Safety Professional (CSP), Certified Manager (CM), and Registered Environmental Assessor (REA) designations with a M.S. in Public Health and Safety from Indiana University at Bloomington and also received two post-graduate certificates from the University of California, Santa Cruz (UCSC). He supports activities of Occupy San Francisco Peninsula, local high school districts, and has also practiced as a legislative advocate in three and as a paralegal in two states.
Buck was born in South Bend, Indiana, home of the University of Notre Dame, in December 1953.
In 1992, D.A.D. lost an U.S. congressional race [to Anna Eshoo who is still employed in the D. C. ~ giving away American jobs locally via visas and green-cards] and in 1994 he tried to obtain more votes than popular Stanford Law Professor Tom Campbell to work in Sacramento becoming a California State Senator for human rights and services. D.A.D. spent over seven years at Lockheed during the Cold War, which was about seven years after earning his masters from Indiana University at Bloomington. After service between 2003 and 2008 as a California Departments of Public Health and Health Services’ Health Facilities Evaluator, he was illegally terminated and narrowly lost his judicial appeal versus current California Attorney General Kamala Harris, who now insists on running from the United States Senate to the presidency.
D.A.D. is a Past President of the Sons of the American Revolution – Silicon Valley Chapter – State (California) Director of the National Safety Management Society, former International Director of Communications for the American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE), Past President of three Toastmaster clubs, and officer of two San Francisco Bay Area chapters of the ASSE.
Buck Dailey is a proud parent and publisher, author of books, screenplays, and web-blogs, Obama campaigner during his last presidential race, comedian and humorist, sports and culinary critic, business administrator, and environmental, health, security, and safety engineer.
DAD fell “in love at first site” in 2002 when he was on the island with his wife and daughter while attending the Maui Writers Conference in Wailea. He and his wife moved to the Pacific Coast in 1980 from the Midwest. Their daughter, now an Interior Designer, graduated from Menlo-Atherton High School, Las Lomitas Elementary School, and San Francisco State University. DAD’s wife and he operated preschools in San Francisco, then in West Menlo Park, for over 30 years. This indicates their sincere belief in good education for all.
copyright MMXIX – Max’s Scout Services & Communications of the Americas, LLC –
* * The Committee to Vote for David A. Dailey for the United States Congress * *
County of San Mateo California / Monroe County in Southern Indiana /
Maui County Hawaii / Garfield and Pitkin Counties in Western Colorado